Chapter: 12

(In the last chapter, they were about to start their journey for Velirin.)

It had been like a week since we have started the journey. To be honest, I am whole heartedly sorry to all those females, whom I have criticized for being tired by just a little bit of  traveling before.

Like seriously, when I used to read beastworld novels, I thought that the MC's were 'too weak' that they even couldn't cope with journey for a few hours.

At first, I travel on Leo's back but almost fell down due to exhaustion. I don't have anything to lean my back against. Both my loves suggest me to travel with Rudra and for the first time I saw Rudra's Naga form.

He had a black scaly tail with lots of beautiful golden designs. He looked delectable.(Guys I am having trouble continuing this book as I haven't been writing it for quite some time but don't worry as I'll continue writing it.)

During the day, we would travel towards Velirin and stop at night to rest. Leo always used to hunt, leaving me alone with Rudra. I always wondered why he trusted Rudra so much. So, I decide to ask him.

"Leo, why do you seem to trust Rudra so much?", I ask him directly, during dinner while nibbling on my share of meat.

"What do you mean, Little one?", Leo asks, rasing a brow. "Shouldn't I, then?", he adds.

"No, I don't mean that. It's just my curiosity. You don't have to answer me if you don't want to.", I answer Leo, with a frown. He always does that.

"Ok, ok don't be angry. It's because Rudra is really strong, and he can commit atrocities. Not many beasts will be able to stop him, including me. He can just take you and kill me but he always wanted us to be a family and that's why I trust him so much.", Leo says, hearing which I widen my eyes in surprise. I mean I do expect Rudra to be strong but like umm, it's too much.

"I am sleeping, love let's sleep.", Rudra says breaking me out of my trance. I hum and proceed to sleep.

"Lizzie are you here?", I whisper trying to not wake my mates up.

"Yes, master.", I hear a reply. "Your mates ain't gonna wake up for a while as I put a sleeping spell on them. They need it very much.", Lizzie adds appearing infront of me. She's the cutest little thing I have ever seen.

"Yea, let's continue then.", I say. I have been studying about this world from my cute system Lizzie. This world is called Treden. Treden is ruled by the Beast Goddess. The lifespan of a Beast Goddess is of 10,000 years and then a new Goddess appears to take her place after her death. The cycle repeats itself as long as it isn't interrupted. But according to Lizzie the cycle was interrupted by me. My presence is itself a nuisance to Treden. I ain't supposed to be here, well atleast not in this form. Only the Beast Goddess can get isekiaed.

No, don't look at me like that as I'm no Goddess and Treden won't be needing another one for an estimated 10,000 years. According to Lizzie, my intrusion has caused some unfortunate changes like a new Goddess won't be appearing after the current Goddess's death and the creater wants me to take responsibility. What responsibility? Who creater?(Me bitch😑) The only reply I get is that I'll know when time comes.(My mother always says that too.😅)

"Ok Lizzie, please give me some more insight about this world.", I ask her, to which she smiles fondly.

"This world was created a long time ago. Once every thousand years a female arrives to take up the place of Beast Goddess. She is called the mother of fertility as being in your human form does help a lot. The Goddess is provided a system and a library containing all the information about this world. That's why you weren't provided any prior information.", Lizzie explains.