Chapter: 8

Rudra's POV:

"Why was I born a feral? Why don't I belong anywhere? Why did my own mother want to kill me? Why Beast Goddess? Why? I never hurt anyone! I never tried to kidnap a female! Then, why? Weren't you the one who created all of us? Are not you our mother? Isn't the Beast Goddess a feral's mother as well? Then, why do you discriminate among your own creations? Am I not your child like the others? Why did you create us ferals, then? It hurts! It hurts! Nobody wants me! Why am I just a nuisance in everyone's lives? Don't I deserve love and care? I know that a female can never love me but can't I even be by a female's side? Let alone a female, whoever sees me just want to kill me! I am tired, I tried but I can't anymore! Too tired to continue, maybe death is the only solution to my problems! I hate to admit but I have lost! I can't continue to live in this nightmare! Nobody has been able to kill me! Looks like I have to do the job myself!", I blurted out all the emotions I felt at the moment. With that I jumped from the top of the cliff letting myself fall freely on the ground in the most brutal way possible, hoping to finally be free. As my eyes began to close slowly, I smelled something sweet and intoxicating.

"Is a female is coming this way? Hmmp, leave it as she'll probably scream and run away after seeing me.", saying that I finally passed out.

"Female, am I hallucinating?", I asked myself, looking at the gorgeous female sitting infront of me. She had long curly hair tied on top of her head in two buns. A few strands falling out and sculpting her face. She was smiling innocently at me. Did she not think that I looked disgusting??? Is she the Beast Goddess herself??? Am I dead??? She looked and smelt ethereal. I tried to get up to take a better look at her.

"Hey don't move much, it'll else hurt!", the female exclaimed and that's when I saw that I was injured. The female was acting as if the injury was lethal but it wouldn't even be able to leave a scar. That's when I noticed her blue eyes. They were as deep as the ocean, making me want to drown in them. She didn't match the description of the Beast Goddess but who else could be that beautiful??? Was she the long awaited Saintess that had descended from the Beast Godly realms???

"Are you a healer? Did you save me?", I asked her looking at the leather pouch beside her which was full of herbal medicine. She had patched up my wounds. She was no ordinary female. No healer could treat such a wound so easily, let alone a female. She had unknowingly used divine power to heal me. She had divine protection as well and no one could possibly harm her.

"Yes, I am. What happened to you? Did you fall from the top of the cliff? O, poor boy!",she exclaimed, bringing me back from my thoughts. Let me focus on her first and then I can think about her origins.

"Why did you bother to save me? Don't you find me disgusting?", I questioned her, a sense of vulnerability and insecurity lingering in my voice. No matter who she might be but I am still a feral.

"No! It's a healer's duty to save. There's nothing disgusting about you. Who are spouting such nonsense?",
she asked, her voice reflecting a bit of rage. I didn't quite understand what she was trying to say.

"Eleanor Defrons." she said confusing me again.

"Huh! What!", I exclaimed a bit shocked.

"It's my name, my mate told me it's beautiful. What's your name?" Eleanor asked me and that's when I noticed the mark near her heart. She really loved her mate and was even smiling while thinking about him. He must be really lucky.

"Oh, mate! My name is Rudra and your name is truly beautiful.", I said and saw a pink tint covering Eleanor's cheeks. Did I make her blush? No, that can't be.