Into You [Part 2]

S3XY time!

Despite wanting to get things started, Ariana gasped as she stepped into the bedroom. It was a large room, the entire width of the home, and the back wall was made entirely of glass. The ocean was a vast expanse below them. The full moon was bright, reflecting off the water and illuminating the whole room with a dreamy silver light.

Ariana slowly approached the window, mesmerized by the view. "So beautiful" she breathed.

Elon's hand skimmed her shoulder, "Yes... Beautiful."

He was standing beside her and as she turned to face him she saw him looking at her. She smiled, "Elon, you're not even looking at the view."

His reply was a deep purr, "Yes, I am."

Ariana shivered slightly. There was no denying her attraction to him. His charm and wit kept hitting her with a zing of excitement. And that voice. God, his voice was pure ecstasy. The hand he had brushed down her arm met her hand and interlaced fingers. Her hand felt so small in his. And that felt very right to her. As if their difference in size was a reflection of their difference in power. Which was indeed accurate. It is what she had been hoping for, after all.

She didn't think this relationship, if you could even call it that, would last long. Hers never did. His didn't either. But she planned to enjoy him. Remind herself of the power he holds and the power he would give to her by being with him. She would allow herself to get lost in him. Ride the power high.

Ariana could see moonlight reflecting in his eyes. She couldn't even begin to imagine the worlds he was constantly creating and changing in his mind. She made her mark in entertainment and he made his mark on history. That was just so fucking sexy.

Ariana reached up with her other hand to caress his face. He graciously bent down to her. Her fingers rubbed his smooth cheek then up to tangle in his dark hair. She pulled his head down to hers and pressed her lips against his. He growled deep in his chest and Ariana was grateful that his arms had relocated to her waist because she swooned at the sound. Fuck yes! She needed him to do that again.

As she kissed him, Ariana fumbled with his tie. She couldn't quite manage to undo the knot. The silk refusing to come undone without careful effort. And at this moment, Ariana was not giving anything careful effort other than Elon's mouth. She did manage to loosen it, pulling it low on his chest. He broke away from her long enough to yank the tie off his neck and throw it onto the floor. His hiss of breath was a clear indication he was pissed something so mundane would get in the way of what he wanted.

Ariana used the momentary break to step out of her heels. The platforms had added an extra 5 inches to her height. Elon towered over her as she stepped close to him. Her neck hurt from looking straight up. His 6'2'' frame was filled out and broad, exuding strength. Heat spread throughout her body. She had been with tall men before, but never had she felt so small in comparison. It was addicting and so hot!

With over a foot of distance between them now, Elon awkwardly tried to fold over to kiss her again. Ariana allowed him a quick peck, but broke away before it could get heated. Again she heard his breath hiss as he was deprived of what he wanted. She had a feeling that he usually got his way. He would get it, of course, but teasing him was especially satisfying.

She made a show of kneeling down to his feet, holding his stare and enjoying every second of his flared nostrils and clenched jaw. Yes, he did not like waiting. To be fair, neither did she, but this was pretty great. With agonizing slowness she undid the laces of his dress shoes. The polished Italian leather contrasted beautifully with her pearlescent nails.

Eternal SunshineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara