Love Me Harder

Heaven is a place on earth with you... Although lounging in paradise does add to the sentiment. Palm trees sway in a gentle breeze. Ocean waves crash against the shore. The sun shines dazzlingly bright in a clear blue sky. Hawaii seemed like such a good idea at the time. A weekend away with the woman he loves. Elon had thought it would be the perfect opportunity to spend quality time together. Tesla was taking an increasing amount of his time, and it was only going to get worse in preparation for the next model. So when an unexpected lull came, he decided to take the opportunity to steal Ariana away for a romantic weekend.

A weekend in paradise with the woman he loves, what could possibly go wrong with that? Then he just had to go and take her to a public beach. Not that there was anything wrong with that per se. It had started out great. There were whales and dolphin activity close to the shore as well as turtles sunbathing on the sand. It had seemed all too perfect. The locals were mostly respectful of their privacy and the few that did snap pictures or videos kept a reasonable distance. Slightly irritating but certainly not unexpected given his and Ariana's level of fame.

The sun is shining down on his beautiful girlfriend and she is smiling at him with love in her eyes. Everything had seemed so perfect... and then she reaches down and pulls off her swimsuit cover and tosses it at him playfully.

Suddenly, Elon is hyper-aware that he has not made love to her in quite a while. Considering the Tesla situation, he had mentally praised himself for how much time he spent with her. He made sure to join her for dinner every night and most lunches during the day. But recently he had been working late into the night. Getting home after she'd fallen asleep and needing to be up and at work first thing in the morning. He was so busy with work, his brain didn't really register that they hadn't been physically intimate for a while. But right now his body is telling him he is a fucking idiot and he needs to correct that error.

Unfortunately, his body seems to think there's no better time than the present. Elon desperately grabs her cover up and holds it over his groin, praying that no one is filming them right now. Ariana smirks at him before bounding off to the water. He's pretty sure that extra swing in her hips is for his benefit. He groans audibly as he watches her bikini-clad body pause and bend over to pick up a shell. Her back arching and ass poking out gratuitously. She looks back at him and bites her lip. It drives him fucking wild. Little minx. She knows exactly what she's doing to him and she's loving every second of it.

Elon clutches the swim cover even tighter as he tries to sit down on the lounge chair. He doubts it looks very natural or nonchalant as he attempts to arrange himself in such a way to hide his massive erection. He really shouldn't be getting these awkward boners in his 50s. Although, as he contemplates the issue, he's grateful that he doesn't have the opposite problem. It's only really an issue when they are in public, which is when he curses himself for taking her to a public beach. The island of Lanai is almost entirely owned by his friend, Larry, and yet he had to take her where they had an audience.

Elon piles the fabric on his lap and pulls out his phone. Hopefully if anyone was actually filming them, they would be too focused on Ariana and wouldn't see his shame. Pulling up X he heaves a weary sigh as he sees he's already tagged and trending. #Elongate. Fuck. It is extremely obvious in the photos and videos. How embarrassing. Yet, even as he scrolls through and sees pictures of Ariana, he thinks to himself that it's really not his fault. The internet seems to agree, although there are plenty of jokes at his expense.

Another sigh escapes his lips as Elon looks down and finds himself mercifully soft. Red rocket just had to make an appearance. Couldn't wait until they were alone. And he just had to go to a public beach and get filmed. Fuck it. He's not ashamed of their highly publicized first kiss and he's not going to be ashamed that he's turned on by his sexy girlfriend. Elon gets up and takes his time walking out into the water. See, everything is awesome. No indecent exposure or public scandal to watch here.