R.E.M.

Wind blows butterscotch colored sand across the hood of the Cybertruck. Hissing as it stings the windows. Elon barely notices the sand or the wind, too focused on Ariana's naked body. The rise and fall, push and pull. He groans and thrusts up into her. She balances on his lap, leaning back, her perky breasts bouncing in front of his eyes. She's so supremely gorgeous, not even the orange-red dunes can distract him.

Wait. Dunes? Elon doesn't pause but he does glance out the windshield. Rusty-red expanse of dune and rock stretches as far as the eye can see. Maybe they are in Utah. He shrugs and turns his attention back to Ariana. She smiles and whispers to him, "Mars."

Oh. Huh. That's cool. Gravity does feel different. She feels almost completely weightless in his arms. So easy to lift her up and bounce her on his dick. And the Cybertruck jumps lightly as he plants his feet on the floorboard and hammers into her. That would be pretty unusual for a 6900 pound truck under normal conditions.

Typically, Elon's mind reflects on Mars often. So many of his goals for humanity are encapsulated by the red planet. But when he is buried deep inside Ariana, he truly cannot focus on anything but her. The chaos in his mind is completely overwhelmed with exquisite feelings of pleasure. How could he want to be anywhere else? She is everything, all encompassing, his beautiful star, the fire that consumes him.

Elon stares at his beautiful girlfriend as she rides him. Rides him like she's trying to tame a wild stallion. Despite his own desires to be in control, he knows he'd do anything she wants. Anything to keep this euphoric feeling going. Ariana is smiling at him, like a beautiful angel, but then she does something positively sinful that has him quaking underneath her. Reaching behind her ass, she bends her back showing off her flexibility, she finds his balls and begins to play. Gently massaging the sensitive, swollen weight of them.

The Martian wind is howling against the truck, but it's not just wind, it's electricity in his veins. Coursing through him and threatening to push him into that unstoppable cascade. Elon bites his lip, fighting that urge to release into her. He doesn't want to cum yet. Wants to prolong their love-making as much as possible. He tries to slow his hips but the feeling doesn't fade. In fact the pull on his dick feels even stronger. It's so strong his eyes flutter shut, trying to focus on not climaxing. But then she does something that nearly makes him come undone.

Elon's eyes fly open and he immediately feels disoriented. He's not sitting up in his Cybertruck on Mars. He's laying on his back in bed, most likely on Earth. Blinking up at the ceiling, his mind feels like some part of him is still dreaming. And that's when he feels a divine pull on his dick.

A shuddering moan is torn from his lips as he looks down and sees Ariana nestled between his legs. Her beautiful eyes look at him intently and her lips are stretched around his erection. She can't fit the entire length down her throat, but she doesn't let that deter her from trying. Her hot mouth suckling on the pulsating head, before swallowing him deeper, her little hands pumping the length of him as she bobs her head up and down. She alternates her hands from shaft to balls and back, then one on each.

Elon's brain is flooded with information. If it was simply one thing, he could try to grapple with the problem of keeping his body in check. But it's an insurmountable task. She looks so small and cute tucked between his legs. His dick, already a respectable size, looks absolutely massive as she struggles to fit him inside her mouth. Her fingers unable to meet around the girth. It's just too fucking sexy, such an incredible turn on, and that's not even taking into account how she is making him feel.

Ariana's tongue curls around his dick, stroking it and teasing it, and making him positively quake with pleasure. There's simply too much input for him to keep track of. Truly a rarity for his mind to be so overwhelmed. Something only she manages to do as she overloads him with physical sensations. His sweet angel has got a hell of a tongue. Elon throws his head back and lets out a guttural groan of pure passion. Her tongue speeds up and she begins sucking. Sucking hard. Fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fucking—