flash back👍

This book has Percabeth and Solangelo! I don't own anyone except for Star Lily and any other OCs I add in along the way! NOW ONTO THE STORY!

*FLASH BACK*

Star Lily's pov:

As Percy and I patrolled the entrance to Camp Half-Blood, we talked. I heard a scream and ran forward towards it. I grabbed my twin swords and started to attack the Helhound that was following the boy, who screamed. He ran at me and tackled me to the ground. He ripped my swords out of my hands and stood up just before the rest of the camp showed up.

"I KILLED THE MONSTER! THEY JUST TREW ME THESE TWO SWORDS, AND STOOD AROUND DOING NOTHING!" The boy screamed. He seemed to be around our age.

"Percy, Star Lily, I am very disappointed in you two. I expected more than that." Chiron said gravely.

"BUT I KILLED THE MONSTER!" I screamed over the shout of "YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!"

For the next few weeks, the only people who would talk to us were Annabeth, Will, and Nico. One day, we were sitting down on the beach, a monster, had shown up, and it took all of us to kill it. The boy, who we found out was named Dylan, ran onto the beach and covered himself with sand to make it look like he was the one who killed the monster. Percy's and I's father had shown up only to see Dylan cover in sand, looking like he had just fought a very big monster.

"Percy, Star, have you just stood there while your brother Dylan killed that monster?" Our father boomed.

"No, we didn't, we killed the monster, but he made it look like he killed it, lord Poseidon!" Annabeth said.

"LIES! YOU LIE SPAWN OF ATHENA!" Poseidon yelled.

That night, we ran away from camp. We walked around NY, knowing that Percy's and my mother had been Iris messaged. We walked around for a grand total of 5 days before, Chaos appeared.

"Children, I am Chaos, Creator of the Universe." He said before his eyes landed on me and my twin brother, Percy. He smiled warmly.

"Hello, my children. It has been many years since I last saw you. How is your mother, Sally?" Chaos said warmly.

"Your kids? No, I don't think so. They were kids of Poseidon before he disowned them." Will said.

"They are my children. I would know. See how they look more like me, then they did Poseidon?" Chaos said to Will. "Now come, we must go to my domain!"

When we arrived, a wave of memories hit me, making me take a step back. From the corner of my eye, I saw Percy do the same.

"Lord Chaos, why did me and Percy get hit with a wave of memories?" I asked.

"It is because I sealed you memories away until the next time you stepped foot in this domain. I have also sealed away your full power. I shall remove the seal, though just to warn you, it will be very painful." He said before removing the seal that was on our full power. Percy fell to the ground with a yelp, but I stayed standing.

"Nothing happened?" I said, but it sounded more like a question. They others stared at me with wide eyes, well except for Percy, he was still getting up.

"Something did happen, child. Look behind you." Chaos said, who was supposedly Percy's and I's father. I looked behind me and saw a pair of huge giant beautiful wings, like the galaxy, as were Percy's, but I also had a dragon tail.

"What!?" I yelled, surprised that I had wings and a tail. Percy had finally gotten up, but when he saw me, he fell back down with a yelp. I walked over and gave him a hand to help him get up. When he was finally up, I turned to Chaos.

"If you really are our father, then why did you send us away? Did you not love us? Or did you do it for our safety?" I ask]ed Chaos, knowing that Percy was thinking about that too.

"I do love you children, but to answer your questions, I am your father, and I sent you away for your protection. I love you and your mother so much." Our father said. I sat down on the ground very hard. I held my head as I tried to process everything.