Chapter 1

So I'm working on a nother book, so I might not get chapters out every quick.

~~~~~~Back to present~~~~~~

STAR LILY'S POV:

I laid down on my bed thinking about, about the first time Annabeth, Will, Nico, Percy, and I met my father. Just then, Galaxy (Annabeth is Galaxy, Will is Herb, Nico is Beos, Percy is Asto, also the rest of the 7 joined them, Piper, is Beuty, Jason is storm, Leo is Cleober, Hazel is CleoPatra, and Frank is Lizard) burst into my room.

"WAKE UP, NEBULA! LORD CHAOS NEEDS US!" Galaxy yelled in my ear, making me hit her in the face. "Owwww! Nebula! That hurt!"

"Sorry, Galaxy, but you shouldn't have been yelling in my ear. Anyways, what does my father want us for?" I asked, getting out of bed. I crossed to my closet and gathered my regular outfit.

"Mind looking away, Galaxy?" I asked. She said yes and left to wake Asto. I changed into my outfit. I headed down to the training area, where we would meet my dad. As I walked in, all the others stood to attention.

"Hey, dad. What do you need us for?" I asked.

"I need you and your team to go defend camp Half-Blood and camp Jupiter, from the rising threat." My Father said.

"WHAT?! NO, WE WILL NEVER HELP THEM! NOT AFTER WHAT THEY DID TO US!" I screamed.

"Yes, I know Nebula, and I'm sorry, but you do have to help them. It's a part of your job." Father said.

"Will we at least get something to hide our identities?" Asto asked.

"Yes, you will get cloaks that will cover your face, so only you and your team can see it." Father replied.

"Thank the gods." Beos said, holding Herb's hand.

I chuckled at them and looked at Asto and Galaxy, where they stood. They were so cute together

This is the outfit: