Chapter 2

So the last chapter kinda sucked  so I will try to make this one better!

PERCY'S POV:

We walked out to get our stuff ready before. We had to go back to earth to the people who kicked us out. We were not looking forward to seeing the gods and the God that dis owned me and Nebula.

PIPER'S POV:

I walked to my room to get everything ready. When I was just three feet away from my room, I ran into Nebula.

"Hey Nebula! What are you doing over here?" I asked.

"I have to go yell at Asto." She said before running off. That was weird. I continued to walk to my room to pack.

STAR LILY'S POV:

As I was running to yell at Asto, I ran in Beauty. We had a small chat before I ran away to yell at my idiotic twin brother. While I was running to his room, I felt a substantial shift in my gender.

"ASTO! GET YOU BUT OVER HERE! OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" I screamed.

"YOU CAN'T KILL ME! WE'RE IMMORTAL!" He screamed back. I could hear his footsteps getting closer. When he finally arrived, I looked him dead in  the eye.

"I'm gender fluid, and my pronons right now are He/Him." I said. "Anyways, you need to clean your room better! Percy, I came to help you pack, and I couldn't see the floor!"

He just looked at me in shock at my first statement. We walked into his room, and I looked for his shirts. I finally found some, and when I turned around, I saw Percy struggle as he tried  to stuff his bag without folding his clothes.

"ASTO! YOU HAVE TO FOLD YOUR CLOTHES!" I yelled. He just rolled his eyes at me and continued to try and stuff his bag. I pushed him out of the way and walked over to fold his clothes. Once I had them all neatly folded, I placed them into his bag. When I was done packing, I walked to my room to get ready, too. I finally arrived at my room and started to back up my essentials for the mission. When I finally had everything gathered, I walked to the training room. I stood at the end of the table across from my father.

"I'm ready to go now, Father." I said.

"Ok, my son." His said, which made my face light up. The others except for Percy looked at me in shock. I got up from the table and walked over to my father, and gave him the biggest hug ever. I stepped back and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Son? Nebula, what does he mean?" CleoPatra asked.

"I'm gender fluid." I mumbled before, I whispered so no one could hear,"And Pan."

"It's ok, Nebs,(my nickname) we love you all the same." Asto said, and I could tell that they loved me no matter what. Just then, a huge portal showed up. I bowed to my father before running through. I arrived in the tone room in Olypus just a few minutes before the others stepped through.

"Hello, we are the army of Chaos, I am Nebula, 1st in command, and these are my general's Asto, Galaxy, Beos, Herb, Beauty, Cleober, CleoPatra, Lizard, and last but not least Storm." I said my face hidden behind my cloak, as were the others.

"Come on, Nebs, why am I always last?" Storm whined.

"I don't know, because I feel like it." I replied coldly. The gods looked at us in shock. Just then, Poseidon took it on himself to ask it they could trust us.

"Me and Asto are Chaos's Children, primordial gods. I think that is enough, Prof." I said. We walked out already, knowing what our mission was. I telaported us to Camp Half-Blood. We walked to the big house to meet Chiron. On our way to the big house, I saw that no one wanted to be around Dylan. Served him right.

"Hello Chiron." I said when we finally got there.

"Hello, who are you?" He asked cautiously.

"We are Chaos's Army. The rest of my forces are back home." I said simply. "We request an audience at the camp fire to night."