Chapter 3

So I like this book👍

STAR LILY'S POV:

We walked out of the Big House towards the cabins. When we arrived at an empty space, I made a cabin appear. Though it looked small on the outside, it was huge on the inside.

"Come on, guys." I said before I headed in. As we walked in, you could see the disbelief on the others' faces. I ran up the stairs and found a gaming room, our rooms, movie theater, and, of course, Pegasi stables. I walked into my room only to find that my wolves had teleported from my room at home to here. (So I forgot to say that Star has a pack of 30 wolves. Also, I will put in parts about Star flying, 'cause why not.) I walked up to Moon, the second alpha of the pack, me being the alpha. I walked to the bed and laid down for a nap. A few hours later, it was time for dinner. When we walked out of our cabin, we saw the other campers staring at it in shock. We ignored them and continued to the Dining pavilion. Asto made us a table for us to eat, and of course, as we were Chaos's personal commander and general's, we didn't sacrifice any food. I had blue everything, of course. Dylan marched up to us and looked like he was fuming mad.

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU SACRIFICED ANY FOOD? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO?" He yelled in Beauty's face. We burst out laughing at how he acted.

"I'm sorry for laughing, but Asto and I are primordial Gods. So we don't have to sacrifice food, and neither do my general's." I said when I was done laughing. "My pronons are She/Her!" I said to the others. They just nodded.