Two

Ch. 2

The next two weeks blurred into one, I hadn't seen much of y/n which was driving me bat shit crazy. But apparently she had gone on some vacation, had I known where I would have followed. I only knew she went on vacation because of Namjoon, we had three sessions so far and honestly I'm surprised he got his motorcycle license. No way in hell did he get this on his own, he either paid someone or the teacher felt sorry for him but he was getting better I guess. Jimin didn't understand why I was even giving him the time of day, I played it off as I might need his help in the future seeing as he was a lawyer. Which he bought. But little does he know I'm using him to get to my girl in a more organic way.

It was a Friday afternoon and we were just about wrapping up when Namjoon name dropped my girl. "You know my friend y/n just got back from her trip and me and a few friends are taking her out tonight, this might seem weird but do you want to come with? As a thank you for all your help, plus you seem like a chill dude" little did he know, I chuckle a bit and play it off like I'm flattered. "I appreciate that man, I mean if you guys don't mind I could drop by for a drink or two" his dimples appear instantly at my accepting his invitation. "Awesome I'll text you the place, we're meeting up at like ten maybe eleven if that's cool" I nod as he gets off his bike, his driver is already here waiting to pick him up. He didn't feel confident enough to ride his bike on the streets yet let alone home. "See you later" I nod as he tosses me his keys and heads over to his driver. "See you soon y/n" I breathe as I hop on his bike and drive it back to my shop. I'd get ready there, I stayed there most of the time so I had everything I needed. I had to look perfect tonight if I wanted to have my chance with y/n.

I shower and shave before I get dressed, slipping on a black dress shirt and leaving the first three buttons undone so you can see part of my chest and chain. The material hugged my biceps nicely showing off not only those muscles but as well as my back muscles. I style my hair away from my face and slip on some slacks, the address Namjoon sent was a dressier place so I already knew they'd all be did up. I opt out of taking my bike tonight, if I wanted to fit in with these people I'd have to fancy up a bit. So I take my BMW.

Strolling into the club I fit right in, I can feel eyes on me as soon as I step in the door. I never had an issue with women, I can have just about anyone I pleased but I liked a good chase. I smile at the few woman who are eye fucking me, I roll up my sleeves a bit to expose my tattoos as I wait at the bar. For whatever reason woman went feral when they caught sight of my tattoos, maybe because it wasn't sure a common thing in these areas? Who knows. "Two shots, tequila" I say as the bartender nods my way. He lines my shots up and pours the liquor. I down one before I spot Namjoon across my way, he's standing and waving like some maniac in their private booth. I give him a quick wave before I down my other shot and head his way, I can make out the beast I had seen with y/n before, as well as two other dudes and two woman but no y/n. "You made it!" I chuckle, clearly Namjoon had started drinking earlier. His cheeks were flush, eyes barely visible from smiling so wide, which only highlighted his dimples.

"Everyone this is Jungkook, Jungkook this is Seokjin, Hoseok, Mari and Anissa" I say hello to the new faces not really interested "you look familiar" Seokjin says or as I know him, the beast. "Yeah?" He nods but his attention gets taken, as well as smiles or Hoseok I guess his name is. I look where they are looking and feel myself twitch, there she was. My goddess, hair pin straight and tucked behind her shoulders so you can see the hot little number she was wearing. My eyes go straight to her legs and work their way up the curves of her body, she was in a little tight dress that was a deep maroon color with some strapping heels. Her plump breasts were on display for my eyes. Her plump lip gloss covered lips smirk when our eyes meet, I can see it in her eyes she's recalling as to where she knows me from. She gets taken from me though as smiles hugs her tightly, I wanted to snap his fingers. Anyone with eyes could have seen we were having a moment.