Three

Ch. 3

Namjoon's get together, I barely knew the guy to be going to his birthday party. But I also wasn't one who showed up empty handed, so, I got him a custom motorcycle helmet I had been working on for myself over the last few weeks. I didn't want to give it away honestly, but I figured this would score me some brownie points with him. I knew if I had him on my side the easier it would be to pull y/n my way. From what I've gathered she really depended on Namjoon and Beasts opinions about her personal life, in a sense they seemed to be like big brothers to her. So if I wanted to get her organically I would have to get the two on my side, and if they didn't want to be on my side, well then I'd have to take her from them.

"You look sharp, where you headed?"

I glance over at Jimin, he had been staying at the shop more and more lately much like myself. I had been meaning to ask him why he wasn't going home these days but I was running late as it is. "Namjoon's birthday party" he arches his brow and eyes me "What's the real deal with that? Do you know him or need him?" I chuckle, he was my best friend for a reason. We had known each other our whole lives so I was easy to read for him and vice versa. "Need, he uh is best friends with y/n" he laughs as he throws himself down on the shared couch "What's with you? You're not usually this cautious. Usually if you want someone you go and get them. So what's going on? Are you actually intimidated by her or?" I shrug, I honestly didn't know why I was playing the long game with this one. He's right usually I'd make my move by now, we'd fuck like crazy for a few months and I'd move on to the next prey. But something was definitely different about y/n, I can't explain it but I'm just drawn in by her.

"Fuck. Don't tell me you're in love? You haven't even said hello to her or did you finally make a move?"

I roll my eyes as I slip on my leather jacket. I kept it casual today with black jeans and a tight white shirt, it displayed my muscles nicely in my opinion. "We hung out last night at a club" I chuckle as Jimin glares at me now, he hated being excluded. "Sorry Jm next time, I have to make a good impression first, plus it was last minute. Now do I look okay?" He rolls his eyes and nods "Yeah you look like an asshole" I smile wide as he gets to his feet "Have fun with your new friends" I laugh before hugging my tiny friend, he was petite but also really strong. "I'll bring you next time, stop being a brat and go get laid or something. You're too good looking to just sit around this shop and don't think we aren't going to discuss why you've been hiding out here" he groans as I remove myself and grab the gift. "I'm fine" he mumbles, I shake my head as he walks me out to my bike. I had a feeling showing up on my motorcycle would only intrigue my baby girl more. "Sure you are, I'll see you in a bit okay?" Jimin nods as I start my baby up, nothing beat the rumble of my bike.

~

Driving up to Namjoon's house made me feel out of place, not like I'm surprised I knew these people had money. And it's not like I didn't have money, I did well for myself honestly I just don't show boat it unless I have to. Namjoon's place was quite big and secluded, he had a few neighbors just down the hill while his house sat on top. I can see all the expensive cars parked while I parked my bike closer to the house. When I turn off my bike and take off my helmet I spot a few familiar curious gazes, I smirk as I run my fingers through my hair. Y/n rolls her eyes instantly but has a small smirk on her lips that makes me chuckle. I grab namjoon's present and head her way, she was at the front door with Mari and two other people I don't recognize

"Well look what the wind brought in, you going to give me a ride on your bike later Jungkook?"

I chuckle as I approach the group "If you want to sure" Mari is all smiles at my response while y/n just gives me a blank stare. I raise my brow at her which makes her look away "Jayla, Hajoon this is Jungkook, he's Namjoon's instructor" they both shake my hand and give me smiles. Jayla was actually beautiful, totally my type with her dark hair and sultry eyes. Not to mention her perfectly sized assets. I can feel y/n glaring towards me as my eyes linger on Jayla which only makes that thrilling rush inside me heighten. I loved that she was already getting jealous. "My bro! You made it" I smile as Namjoon appears, he gives me a big hug and pulls me into his home, the rest of the group follows. "Nice place Hyung, oh and this is for you. Happy birthday" his eyes soften a bit as he takes the bag from me. "You didn't have to get me anything" I smile as I glance around, the house was filled with new faces and a few familiar ones. Taehyung's face in particular stands out as he's now hanging on y/n. "It's the least I can do" I add as Namjoon takes the helmet out.