Five

Ch. 5

"So I heard you hung out with y/n"

She talked about me? it had been a few days since I had a real taste of my girl. My addiction to her only grew stronger after that night, I fell asleep in my car one night outside of her apartment. Part of me was starting to feel guilty, wrong even. But it was a very small part of me. The thirst for her was bigger so I kept to my stalking ways, I had ignored work for two days and today was my first day back. I only came to help out because Namjoon called to schedule a lesson for later in the day, which was now. He had improved some and even drove out on the street today which just about gave me an anxiety attack. But thankfully he survived as well as the pedestrians. I nod as I see the faint smile on his lips "How did that happen?" I chuckle as I lean on my bike.

"What did she tell you?"

He does the same, leans against his own bike, he was finally taking the thing home. Which honestly scared me slightly, we were a bit of ways from his house still. "Not much just that you took her on a ride and had dinner together" I nod, I wonder if she mentioned my pre dinner meal. I wasn't sure if they were those kinds of friends but I guess it's possible. "She's a fun and interesting woman. I like that she doesn't take anyone's shit" Namjoon chuckles, deepening his charming dimples. The man had really grown on me. "Yeah she's always been like that, I'm happy she's doing better and exploring her options. Don't get me wrong I love Taehyung but I don't think she's into him the way he's into her and that's going to get real messy here soon" I nod, happy that he enjoyed me being with her more. "Not to pry but what went down with her ex?" He arches his brow and crosses his arms over his chest "Not sure if I'm the one who should tell you. All I'll say is fuck Min Yoongi" my ears ring at the name, I only knew of one man that had that name and it's safe to say we don't have a good pass.

We used to run in the same crowds growing up and him and Jimin were really close at one point but he got weird after one of our parties and beat the crap out of Jimin. To this day I'm not sure why he did that but seeing as Jimin was my best friend I took it upon myself to go after Yoongi. Things got pretty ugly and we both ended up going to juvy for a bit. I haven't seen much of him since, but I always hear things about him because of mutual friends. He's worse than ever from what I hear, my side hustle is nothing compared to what that man does. I couldn't imagine y/n being with someone like that. She's much too good and pure for that lunatic but maybe it was some other guy. Besides Yoongi had natural dark hair unless he dyed it blonde? "Anyways be good to her, I have to head out. I'm meeting Seokjin at my house" I nod pulling myself from my thoughts as he comes over and gives me a quick hug.

"Alright please be safe, text me when you make it home. I don't want to read about your death tomorrow in the papers or some shit" Namjoon laughs as he gets on his bike "Will do, besides I think I've gotten way better thanks to you" I nod slowly but my face is questionable which makes him laugh. The rev of his bike starts so I hop on my own bike, I watch as he puts the helmet on I gave him, happy that he appreciated it. I put my own on as he waves goodbye to me once more before taking off on the empty road. We practiced in an abandoned part of town, just so he wouldn't hurt anyone. But now he's free and going to be driving with the public so I pray for everyone's safety now that Kim Namjoon is on the loose.

~

Later that evening I was back at the shop with Jimin and Mingyu, we had been slammed all fucking day once I got back. But now that the shop was officially closed for the day we were sitting back having a few beers, even though I was itching to go see y/n. I was fighting everything in my body though, trying to create some kind of distance. I didn't want this to be super unhealthy and honestly she made me feel some type of way, I wouldn't say I was in love? More like infatuation, maybe. Whatever it was it scared me because I hadn't felt this way with any of the woman I have pursued. Like I said by my standards we should have been fucking like bunnies by now, all day and night until I got bored and found a new subject to jump on. Yet I had only eaten her out and wanted nothing more than to be smothered between her thighs again. But it wasn't just that I was craving, it was the before and after too, I liked our banter and conversations. I liked being touched and looked at the way she looked at me, all that though was the scary parts of this. I couldn't be that kind of guy, I wasn't a good man and I wasn't about to play the role of one either.