Chapter 22

Hazel

The fashion show ended in a huge success, and as soon as It was over I went quickly to change my clothes into a long satin dress with the color midnight blue. Then I met quickly up with Luciana, she was still wearing the main dress for the Royal ball collection cause Sebastian requested so.

We walked together towards the main lobby where we were greeted by the security guards, and they let us in.
The lobby was decorated with crystal decorations and a few small tables around with champagne glasses.
We soon meet up with Sebastian and Nick.

"Well ladies, this event approved?" Sebastian smiles proudly.

Luciana nods.
"It's beautiful."

"She's right, you out did yourself this time, Seb." I say.

He nods slightly and his ego clearly boosted as he glanced at Luciana, then he turns towards us clapping his hands together.
"Well—you two go enjoy yourselves, grab a drink, and we all will meet up later."

He turns towards Nick and they walk away from us. I wrap my arms around Luciana's, and I pull her with me excitedly towards one of the champagne tables. We were chatting and drinking champagne, It was so nice being with my best friend at this kind of party.

...

After an hour or so, my excitement goes down as soon as I see the Ravens company...And Avery Denvers?
What the fuck was she doing with them, Is she insane?
Luciana notices my change of mood and glances sideways at what I'm looking at.

Although my heart drops with fear when I make eye contact with Julian Carter, but he just grins and walks with his lap dogs towards the main court. I also start to feel sick as I then see Erik Calloway walking with them. They bailed the bastard out...

Luciana notices him too and she turns her gaze towards mine, I take her hands in mine. I'm shaking with fear, but I still give her hands a tight squeeze. Trying to reassure her and myself.
"Let's just avoid them, they must be here for a reason.." I say barely above a whisper.