Chapter 24

Hazel

He dragged me with him to my office. The fact he knew exactly where it was made me sick, I couldn't even break free from his grip on my wrist. So here I was locked in my own office with Julian, with no way to escape.

He practically threw me on the floor, and kneeled down infront of me.
"This brings back delightful memories. Doesn't it, sweetheart?" He says with a proud smile

"I swear if you touch me—" I start

But he cut me off as reached and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, then slowly caressed my cheek causing me to freeze. I leaned away from his touch immediately as I realize what he's doing, but he grabbed onto my chin and pulled me into a forceful kiss.

My eyes widen with fear, and I press my hands up against his chest. Trying to push him off. But he puts pressure on me with his body, causing me to be pressed underneath him. He grabs onto my wrists and pins them above my head.
No no no...I can't move, fuck—

He pulls away from our kiss for a moment, and stares down at me.
"You're stuck in my grasp, Hazel, what are you going to do?"

"Let me go, you sick bastard!" I yell

He's shakes his head with a mocking voice, and he kisses my neck.
"No can do."

...

It's been about 20 minutes, and I've been screaming. Struggling. But he did worse things than last time at every plead, and to be honest I was about to give up. When then my office door bursts open, almost breaking.
And Sebastian? Rushes towards us pulling him off me, making Julian stumble on his feet with surprise. Then he gave him a hard punch. Knocking him out cold.

Sebastian helps me to my feet and I brush dust off my dress.
"I thought you and Luciana would be at the same place." He said firmly.

I shake my head, and I look down.
"He told me she was taken by Erik Calloway.."

Sebastian mumbles out a quiet curse. Then he looks at me.
"Are you okay atleast?"

I just nod in response and he sighs.

"Okay then let's go."

We walk out of my office where the unconscious Julian is lying. And we try to find Luciana.
As long as she's safe, I'll be okay.