⁰² ; an old friend

𝐓he two of you talked while walking through the unfamiliar paths of hell

     𝐓he two of you talked while walking through the unfamiliar paths of hell. You confided in the demon your name, and slightly of the reason you're here. You told him Sera, head of the Seraphims, was your boss and that she sent you here to look for someone.

     You did not want to tell him about the part that you had to kill a demon. The part you dreaded the most.

     Angel dust talked about himself as well— how he is working for an Overlord named Valentino. The name seemed to falter the demon's confident smile for a bit, but you didn't pay much mind to it. Speaking of overlords, you learned quite a bit about them from him, despite his seemingly little knowledge. You learned they ruled over certain areas or aspects of hell. And that you'll be meeting one at your destination. Fun.

🝮

Soon, you find yourself in front of a hill with a large building on top of it. The large sign read "Hazbin Hotel." Clever. Angel dust leads you two up the hill— this is where he was bringing you? To a hotel. You didn't question it out loud as you silently followed to the very top, in front of the grand doors. He pushed the door open and you entered, holding your breath.

     "Angel! Welcome back," You heard a kind voice. Next thing you know, you heard multiple gasps. "A-Angel... you have an... angel." You looked around to see the voice belonged to a blonde demon, her eyes huge, and her slim body covered with a red suit. You smiled warmly at her, to try to show you were no harm. This seemed to loosen the tension from the girl's shoulders.

     "Yep. She's cool though, not gonna kill anyone. I have her spear." Angel Dust said with a grin as he showed off the spear. You looked a little embarrassed. "You should clarify that I only brought it for—" "Self defense, yeah yeah," Angel looked at you, and you chuckled.

     "Well, welcome to the Happy Hotel! What's your name?" The blonde— Charlie— had asked. With a polite smile, you opened your mouth, but got cut off by a familiar voice.

     "[Y/N]...?" Vaggie said from the staircase.

    And suddenly, everything went silent. The only thing you could hear was your heart beating from your chest. "Vaggie?" you managed to mutter out. Your [color] eyes only focus on the figure at the staircase, with long, flowing, white hair, one pink/red eye and an "X" on the other.

Not on Charlie asking if you two know each other.

Not the spider demon looking at you confused.

Or the tall, red, figure with a creepy yellow smile glancing at you from the check in desk menacingly.

Or the cat like demon with wings glancing over with a bored expression and a bottle of booze.