¹³ ; stuck

The next morning was like a regular morning in hell: sounds of screaming from sinners and sirens everywhere

The next morning was like a regular morning in hell: sounds of screaming from sinners and sirens everywhere. You've gotten used to it at this point, you waking up with a flutter of your eyes. The first thing that came into view was the bedside table with the golden scroll from last night. Right. The predicament you're in.

With a sigh, you sat up, your wings stretching and hair messy.

The room around you was unfamiliar, the fact you're staying with the Vee's almost slipped your mind.

Almost.

As if on cue, the slam of the double doors to your guest room made you almost jump out of bed. All three Vees step in, chattering, all asking about how you slept and things like that.

You rub your temples, stopping the three overlords. "Guys... it's too early for this," you mumbled with your eyes closed.

"Sorry, love. These twats insisted to come with me to get you ready for breakfast," Velvette spoke, her accent potent as usual. Her pigtail wig was off, her natural puffy and colorful hair now confidently out. She wore more casual clothes than yesterday, she still looked stunning.

"Me and Val were gonna get her anyways once we saw she was up," Vox rebutted with his hands holding each side of his suit, his posture as confident as usual.

This statement made you do a double take. "Wait, how did you know—"

Valentino interrupted your much valid question. He sat next to you, long cigarette in had and legs crossed. "I suggest you get ready, chica. Your breakfast will get cold and we need to get you ready to go back to that... hotel. I bet that radio fuck would get preeetty angry if we don't return you soon."

Vox's eye twitched as his toothy grin closed, his lips pressing together.

You looked at each of them before nodding. "Okay. I'll be out in a second then," you said, dropping the previous question pretty quickly. Velvette quickly handed you an outfit, one you wore yesterday that you liked.

Then, they all exited, Vox being the last one as he closed the door. Just to be safe, you locked the doors. You never know.

A sudden buzz on the bedside caught your attention just when you were about to change. You look over to see you received a text from Angel Dust.

Angel ⭐️💕

hey babes, you doin' alright? |

| yes. getting breakfast rq, then leaving for the hotel.

cool. none of those sick fucks didn't try anything right? |

| nope. thank you for worrying tho lol :)

anytime. see u soon 💋 |