Prologue

Prologue

I yawned as I walked into the classroom, taking my assigned seat.

It was the last year of high school, the third week of it, to be exact.

I was in my first period, AP European History. I  heard someone sit next to me and I looked over at who it was.

I was surprised to see someone I didn't recognize.

I looked around the classroom, and tapped the person sitting in front of me.

"Hey, where's Aladdin? He usually sits next to me." I asked.

"Oh, you didn't hear? He switched schools, so the principal moved him," He spoke quietly, pointing at the guy next to me, "into this class to take his place." He turned back around once he finished his statement.

I tapped the person who sat next to me on the shoulder, and he turned to look at me.

His hair was the color of snow, and his eyes were an ocean blue.

I smiled at him.

"Hey. I haven't seen you around here. What's your name?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"You're Elsa Arendelle." He said and ran a hand through his hair.

I grinned.

"I know, silly. I asked for your name." I replied and he blushed.

"Uh, Jack. Jack Frost. I've uh... been here since freshmen year and I'm a senior, you probably just don't notice me." He said.

"Sorry about that. Can't believe I never noticed you! Especially since you've got that hair. Not that it's a bad thing. Well, it was nice talking to you, Jack Frost. I guess we'll be talking more now." I said and he grinned, before looking over at the board.

I watched him, intrigued.

This year is going to be something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[EDITED 3/14/22]