Chapter 6

Chapter 6

If I could be your superman
I'd fly you to the stars
And back again.

Elsa

It was yet another school day, and I found myself walking down the hallway to my locker, as usual. I looked across the hall and grinned at Jack, who was talking to his friend, Sandy.

He grinned back and I turned to my locker. I opened it, and felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and was faced with Merida.

"Hey Mer. Where's Punzie? You usually show up with her." I asked and grabbed a book from my locker, putting it into my backpack as I spoke.

"She got sick so she's not showing up today. Where's Hic?" She responded.

"You know him, he showed up to class 9 minutes early." I said and Merida laughed.

Jack finished talking to Sandy, and walked up to us.

"Um, hey guys." He said and Merida gave him a nudge.

"Hey. Ready for European History?" I asked him and ruffled his hair.

He chuckled.

"Yeah, I guess. Heard that we might have to do a project in that class." He replied.

"Ha. Have fun going to each other's houses to work on the project." She joked and nudged both of us playfully.

I laughed and shook her off, remembering the first time I went to Jack's house.

I haven't been in his house since then.

"Shut up." I said playfully, and she laughed.

The three of us chatted briefly until it was time to go to class.

"Bye Mer, see you later." Jack said as we walked off into different directions.

"So, if we are having to do a project, who's house are we going to?" I asked him as we walked into class together.

"Is my place okay? I also have to babysit Jamie since mom is going to work." He replied and we sat down at our usual seats.

"Yeah, sure." I said and he grinned.

Soon class started, and everyone came into the room. Jack dozed off as she began talking, but she started talking about the project.

"So for your upcoming project, you'll be working with the person you're sitting next to. You can choose anything that has happened in European History that we've already gone over. There needs to be a power point, and written essay that must be printed out. All due in 3 weeks or less. Alright? Go." She said and went back to typing on her laptop.

Jack and I turned to each other.

"So. My house." He repeated.

I nodded.

"What do you want to do it on?" I asked and got out my notebook.

"We can do it on the UK. It's kind of simple, but we can still get a good grade on it." He said.

"Sure. I can work on the written report while you work on the power point. Sounds good?" I asked.

He grinned and nodded.

He probably doesn't remember what happened the night after Hans' party. But we made a deal, I can't talk about it.

I started writing down some notes about the project in my notebook.