Chapter 1

Chapter 1

There are, no words
To paint a picture of
You girl...

Elsa

I walked down the crowded hallways, listening to the way my heels clicked against the tiled floors. I approached my locker alongside one of my best friends, Hiccup.

A yawn escaped from my mouth as I instinctively input the code to my locker and swung the thin metal door open.

The voices of other students in the hallway bounced off the walls, and I tuned them out as I turned to look over at Hiccup, who had just opened up his locker right next to mine.

"Hey Hic, what's your first period again?" I asked as he began rummaging through his belongings. He stopped what he was doing to glance over at me.

"I have AP chemistry with Punzie. How about you?" He replied, putting his attention back to what he was doing.

"I have AP European history." I said, sighing in exasperation, and he chuckled.

My name is Elsa Arendelle. My best friends are Rapunzel Corona, Hiccup Haddock, and Merida Dunbroch.

We're known to our classmates as "The Big Four", and we're considered to be one of the most popular groups in our entire high school.

The four of us are seniors now, and we were three weeks into the school year at DisneyWorks High.

I grabbed my textbook for my first class of the day and put it into my backpack. I shut my locker, leaning against it to watch Hiccup as he fixed the belongings inside his own locker.

I spotted Rapunzel and Merida walking side-by-side down the hallway toward us. Rapunzel waved at me and I waved back.

The two of them approached us with smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys! Pretty slow morning today." Rapunzel said and Merida chuckled.

In our little group, Hiccup is the smartest out of all of us. He's actually one of the smartest students in the entire school. He has an obsession with reptiles, even dragons. His parents unfortunately didn't allow him to own any reptiles, much to his dismay. He does have a cat, however, that he ended up naming Toothless.

Rapunzel, who we call Punzie for short, was one of the trendy, girly girls. She wasn't particularly the brightest, either. Despite so, she made great company, and was genuinely a good-quality friend. Her mother and father owned a successful business, giving her the privilege to indulge in her favorite hobby, shopping.

Merida wasn't what you call a girly girl like Rapunzel. In actuality, she was the exact opposite of her. Merida loved competing, especially through her involvement in sports. She's the most outgoing out of all four of us, and brings us all together.

Now there's me. I'm not particularly sure how I would describe myself, since I find myself to be kind of boring. I'm the nicest one out of our group, and I'm also pretty down to Earth. My friends tell me that I end up being a pushover most of the time, due to the fact I tend to be so nice.

"Hey that's a good thing. It's not as loud." Hiccup said, grinning, as he closed his locker.

"Yeah, whatever! So, do we have any plans this weekend?" Rapunzel said and I grinned.

"I was thinking maybe on Saturday we can go to the party at Hans' house. You guys know him right?" Merida asked.

"Yeah we know him. I think we can all go." Hiccup said, glancing at all of us, and we nodded.