CHAPTER 3: Is This Love...

Phuwin's POV:
The door opened, and to my surprise, this unknown figure came in. Mork quickly turned around, facing the guy who entered.

???: "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the bathroom. It's my first time here. I'm still trying to figure this place out."

Mork: "It's alright. we were done here anyway." He said in a nice tone, but you can see the anger in his eyes."

With that, Mork looked at me and then looked back at the guy at the door and left the room.

???: "You ok?" he asked

Phuwin: "Yeah. Wait, wdym ok? Did you hear what was happening here?" *I said whispering*

???: "No, your shaking. So what is he, your boyfriend or..."

Phuwin: "EX! um, yeah! I don't like talking about him. So forget about that."

???: "Oh ok sorry!"

There was a long awkward silence between us. I wanted him to say something, but he didn't, so instead, I did.

Phuwin: "So what's your name?"

He looked at me with a blank expression. What did I ask something wrong? I thought. I mean, all I asked for was his name, right? There was once again an awkward silence between us. God, I hated it. I was gonna take back what I asked him until he spoke, saying,

???: My name is Pond, and you?

Phuwin: "Phuwin, my name is phuwin." I said, giving him a soft smile.

He smiled back.

Phuwin: "I have to go now. It was nice meeting you, pond, and thank you."

Pond: "Yeah, no worries."

With that, I left the room and went backstage.

Phoon: "Where were you? You were supposed to sing? Is everything alright?"

I wanted to tell phi phoon everything, but I didn't know how, so I just lied.

Phuwin: "Oh, I went to use the bathroom and then got a call from Phi asking me where i kept the straws. That's all."

He didn't look like he believed it, but he just nodded.

Phoon: "Alright. Are you ready to go up then?"

I nodded.

And I got up to go on stage and sing.

Pond's POV:
I got up and went to use the bathroom when all of a sudden I heard some screaming coming from the storage room. I wanted to ignore it and continue my way to the bathroom, but I couldn't. My legs froze. I mean, who am I to intrude on these people. I should just mind my own business. But when I heard the word sexually abused, I couldn't help myself to leave. I mean, what if he gets hurt. I thought. I could tell they were both guys by their voices. I then heard dead silence. Which scared me. What if he did something to the other one. So I entered the room. The 2 guys were staring at me. Everything looked perfectly fine until I saw the guy at the back scared and trying to catch his breath but somehow looked a little relieved that I came in. So I made some stupid excuse saying "Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was the bathroom. It's my first time here. I'm still trying to figure this place out." Even though it wasn't. I come here all the time with my friend that I know this place in and out, and it's not like I was lying about going to the bathroom I was but then got distracted by the sounds coming from this room. Besides, that was the best excuse I could come up with. I could tell the guy at front was angry his fists were all rolled up like he wanted to punch me. But then he then spoke, saying, "It's alright we were done here." I was surprised to hear that response. Soon, he left me with the other guy. He was shaking and trying to catch his breath. I then asked, "You ok?" He looked at me. Man, he was pretty. I don't think I ever seen anyone this pretty before. He replied, "Yeah, wait, wdym ok? Did you hear what was happening here?" He looked confused. I didn't want to tell him I heard everything, so I lied, saying no, you're shaking. He nodded, and then I asked who that was. He quickly shouted, "Ex." He didn't wanna tell me anything about him and his relationship with his ex. But i understand we just met. Why would you tell someone you just met about something personal. Then, there became an awkward silence between us. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what to say. Then he spoke, asking what my name was? I was surprised hearing he wanted to know my name. Does this mean he wants to become friends or...? I realized he looked at me like he asked something wrong, and that's when I broke out of my thoughts and replied my name while asking for his name. He said his name was phuwin while smiling. Phuwin, I thought. What a beautiful name just like him. I wanted to say out that out, but just kept silent and smiled. His smile was so gorgeous. I wanted to see him smile like all the time. I thought. That's when he said he had to go and left me alone in the room. It took me a while to get over everything that happened here. Soon, I left the room, too, and was heading back to the bar. To my surprise, I saw him again. The one from the room phuwin. He was singing on stage. Wow, his voice is so angelic. At that moment, I took the opportunity to admire his face. He was so beautiful. His eyes, nose, lips, eyelashes. Everything about him was so damn gorgeous. I have never in my entire life complimented someone like this. But with him, it was different. I feel something with him. I don't know what it is, but I think it's love. Me in love, oh, please. But is this how love feels. I thought. I mean, I only met him today, and I'm already this deep in. That's when I got a phone call that got me out of these thoughts. It was joong my best friend. I answered the call.

Pond: "Hello Joong! What's up?"

Joong: "Oyy pond, I'm waiting outside for you. Where the hell are you?"

Pond: "Huh, you're already here. Has it been an hour yet?" I asked, looking at the time.

Joong: "Yes, it's 11:30. I came to pick you up exactly at 11:30 just like you asked. But it's now 11:34. You are 4 minutes late." He said.

Pond: "Sorry, I didn't realize. Time went by so fast. I will be out soon."

I quickly got up my seat. Watching a glimpse of phuwin before leaving and to my shook, he saw me. Our eyes interlocked to one another. He gave me a small smile, seeing I was leaving. I gave him a smile back and left the bar. My heart couldn't stop beating, and I couldn't stop smiling. Joong unrolled the window and caught my attention screaming.

Joong: "Yo pond over here."

I quickly walked over and got into the front seat of the car.

Pond: "Why are you exactly on time today?"

Joong: "Wdym? If I come a few minutes late you will start screaming at me but today when I came on time you came late and asked why I didn't come later."

Joong: "Wow, buddy, you're really a tough guy to understand." He said, giving me a side eye.

Pond: "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's just never mind."

Joong: "What you met someone?"

Pond: "How do you know?"

Joong: "It's obvious. I saw how you were smiling just now."

I didn't say anything. I was busy blushing. I smiled and turned my head, looking out at the window.

Joong: "So tell me, is she cute, or is it a he?"

I turned my attention back at joong. Joong knew I was an open option for both guys and girls.

Pond: "It's a guy, and yes, he's super cute."

Joong: "Ohoo, little pond is in love." He said in a teasing way.

Pond: "Oh shutup." I said and gave him a small punch on his arm.

We both laughed.

Joong: "Did you not drink? You look perfectly fine." He asked during the ride.

Pond: "I did."

Joong: "How many glasses."

Pond: "2... a-nd a half."

Joong: "Really pond? You go to the bar and barely drink. I mean, usually, you don't drink much because you end up taking care of me. But I didn't come today and told you to help yourself. But look at you."

Pond: "I know, I know. But now that I think of it, drinking is not really my thing. I just go to the bar for the dances."

Joong gave me another side eye and nodded. He didn't say anything to that. Neither did I. We just kept quiet for the rest of the ride. Though I was curious about why he didn't come today, because normally he would never miss the opportunity to go to the bar, this time it was different. I could tell something was bothering him. I wanted to ask, but at the same time, I wanted him to tell me when he was ready.

We arrived home, and both went our separate ways to our own rooms.

I couldn't stop thinking about phuwin. His face, eyes, nose, lips, everything about him was so unforgettable. His voice is so majestic. I know it might sound crazy but I knew for a fact I was in love. I wanted to win him over. I want to see him again. I want him to be mine. I thought. I could go on and on thinking about him, but it was getting late, and I had a busy day tomorrow, so I just went right away to sleep.

Authors Note

Hi, I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3! Let me know what you think of the story so far. See you in the next chapter. Thank you! 💓😊

Oh, and sorry for the grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language. 🥺