CHAPTER 12: Consequences in Fake Dating

Author's POV:

It was the next morning. I was at the café.

Phuwin: "Phi! The media/news team is here."

Dunk: "What why?" He asked, confused.

Phuwin: "I don't know. But they said they wanna see you."

Dunk: "Me?"

Phuwin nodded. I signed and headed out to the counter.

Newsreporter 1: "Today we are at 'The Cozy Nook' a café owned by none other than Joong Archen's boyfriend Dunk Natachai."

Newsreporter 1: "Sawdee krub Dunk!"

Dunk: "Oh.... um sawdee krub."

Newsreporter 2: "Dunk if you don't mind can you tell us a little about yours and joong's relationship."

Newsreporter 1: "Yeah, I heard from some fans that he hated you after the incident that happened at this very café. Now you guys are lovers."

Dunk: "Um, well.... it just happened, I guess."

Newsreporter 3: "Just happened? These things just dont happen."

Dunk: "Look, I rea-"

Phuwin: "Okay, that's enough here. Thanks for stopping by. But that's all for today. Hope to never see you again." He said, stepping up and saving his brother by getting rid of the media team.

As the media team was leaving, all the customers were glaring at dunk, which made him feel uncomfortable.

Phuwin: "Oyy, what are you all looking at? Go back to doing what you were doing."

Phuwin turned to his phi.

Phuwin: "Phi, you alright?"

Dunk: "This is all too much to comprehend."

Phuwin patted his brother's back, reassuring everything was gonna be fine.

Dunk's phone started ringing. He checked the caller ID to see none other than the name joong.

Phuwin: "Phi, who is it?"

Dunk: "Joong."

Phuwin: "Well then, answer. Tell him about what just happened."

Dunk nodded and picked up the call.

On the call

Dunk: "Mhm. What is it?"

Joong: "Dunk, I need you to come over. It's urgent."

Dunk: "Well, it's busy."

Joong: "Look, I can tell you're busy, but it's an urgent matter. I'm sending a car over to pick you up. Where are you?"

Dunk: "At the café."

Joong: "Ok, I will send a car over. See you then bye." He said as he hung up.

Dunk: "Wait, joong! Joong! What's the urg-" Before he could finish, joong hung up.

Phuwin: "What is it, phi? You look stressed. Is everything okay?"

Dunk: "I dont know. Joong said there is a car coming to pick me up."

Phuwin: "Why? About what?"

Dunk: "I'm not exactly sure. Sorry for leaving you alone to work again. Are you sure you can handle it alone?"

Phuwin nodded.

Phuwin: "I did it before. I can do it again, and if I do need extra help, I will call fourth. He's just hanging out with his boyfriend anyway."