CHAPTER 8: Connections

Author's POV:

The boys were all playing a game. Fourth kept looking at the time on his watch. As much as he wanted to stay and hang out with aydin family, he knew his brother was probably waiting for him.

Fourth: "Gem." He whispered.

Gemini: "Hmm." He said, turning and looking at fourth.

Fourth: "I have to go now. Phi is probably waiting for me."

Joong: "Oho, what are you two lovebirds discussing about, huh? You do realize we're in the middle of a game." He said teasingly.

Pond laughed at that statement while gemini rolled his eye.

Gemini: "Hia fourth needs a ride home."

Joong: "Oh already so soon."

Pond: "Nong, just stay a little longer, na."

Fourth: "Oh phi, I would love to, but my brother is probably waiting for me at home right now."

Joong: "Well, then get your backpack and put your shoes on. I will drop you off."

Fourth: "Mhm. Thank you, Phi."

Joong smiled and got the keys, and headed to the car.

Gemini: "Where's your backpack?"

Fourth: "I'm pretty sure it's upstairs in your room."

Gemini: "Oh wait, here I will go get it." He said and made his way upstairs.

Gemini: "Here." He gave it to me and kissed fourth on the cheek.

Fourth started to blush.

Pond: "Oyy, I'm still in here. Don't make me feel like a thirdwheel, please.

Gemini and fourth started laughing to that.

Fourth: "Oh, where's your mae? I would like to say bye to her.

Gemini: "Um, wait."

Gemini: "Mae fourth is going home now. He wants to see you." He shouted.

Namtan: "Coming." She said, making her way to fourth with a bunch of snacks.

Fourth: "Oh mae, what is all this."

Namtan: "Snacks. We had a lot so I decided to give you some. Share it with your brothers, alright."

Fourth nodded. She ruffled his hair.

Namtan: "Come back again, okay?"

Fourth: "I will. Um, is Mr. aydin here."

Namtan: "He's on the phone with some clients. Even though he handed his business to joong. He still does most of the work." She said, chuckling.

Fourth: "Oh well, I just wanted to say bye to him as well. Maybe next time."

With that fourth headed to the car. Joong drove him home. Joong was just asking about him and gemini's relationship during the ride home. How they met and when they became a couple.

Soon, fourth arrived home and called his phi.

Fourth: "Phi. Phi. Ph-"

Dunk: "Coming." He said, walking towards fourth.

Dunk: "What's that in your hand nong?"

Fourth: "Some snacks my boyfriend's mom gave them." He said, handing them to dunk.

Dunk: "Oh, he finally told his family about your guys relationship."

Fourth: "Mhm." He nodded while blushing.