CHAPTER 9: A Change in One's Perspective

Dunk's POV:
Me and Joong were driving to the store to buy me a suit for tomorrow's event. I was a little nervous as I wasn't sure what I was gonna say or do.

Joong: "Hey! You alright?" He said, shaking me out of my thoughts.

Dunk: "Hmm... I'm just a little nervous about tomorrow."

Joong: "Dont be my parents are both really chill and your just my date. It's not like I'm introducing you as my boyfriend." He said, giving out a little laugh.

I rolled my eyes, hearing that statement.

We arrived at the store. It wasn't really hard to find me a suit.

Dunk: "What do you think?" I said, coming out wearing the suit. It was a casual, sleek black tuxedo that came with a classy tie.

I couldn't read joong's expression at that moment. His eyes widened. He observed me head to toe.

Dunk: "Ahem!" I said, trying to get his attention.

Joong: "Oh... um yes its nice. Y-you should get it."

I nodded and went to go take off this suit. We both headed to the cashier to pay and then left the store.

Joong's POV:

I was mesmerized by his beauty. Not that I haven't seen men with black tuxes before. But he was different. His beauty caught me off guard. I spent all my time I have known him hating him. That I never got the moment to really admire and capture how pretty he was.

Dunk: "Ahem!" He said.

It caught me off guard. I quickly got out my thoughts.

Joong: "Oh... um yes its nice. Y-you should get it." I said. Oh God, why was I panicking. Am I giving it away?

He just gave a small nod and headed to take off the suit. We both headed to the car. I was hoping it was gonna take longer to find a suit, but with my luck, it just took about 30 minutes.

Dunk: "Wow, would you look at the time. I can head back to the café now."

What, no? I wanted to spend more time with him. So I thought of an excuse.

Joong: "Actually..... I n-need something else from you."

He looked at me confused.

Joong: "I-i... I'm starving. Let's go eat first, na."

Dunk: "You can go eat as soon as you drop me off at the café."

Joong: "NO! I mean, n-no because you're probably hungry, too."

Dunk: "No, thank you. i'm actually fine."

Joong: "God, why are you being so stubborn." I said, almost shouting.

Shit! I wasn't supposed to say that out loud.

Dunk: "O-kay! Well, if it means so much to you, then let's go out and eat somewhere. I mean, I'm pretty sure phuwin has everything taken care of."

Joong: "What really?" I asked, surprised.

He nodded.

With that, we both headed to a restaurant nearby. It was a vietnamese restaurant.

Joong: "Look, here's a free seat."

Dunk: "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's sit." He said as we both sat down.

We were sitting in front of one another.

I saw Dunk rubbing his arms. He looked cold.

Joong: "Are you cold? You want my coat." I said concerned.