Chapter 6

REN

my whole body shook from the pain that took over me like a wave. Where am i? I tilt my head and open my eyes—the sun beamed into them making me squint some.

The smell of the salty sea and the griminess of the sandy ground woke me up slowly. The beach?

I took it all in. my back, faced a marvelous jungle that in my situation is creep and dangerous.

"what the fuck." As I looked to the sea I saw the ruined airplane sinking. It slowly went from the wings, to the tail, and eventually, you could see no more. But in the distance, people aboard the floating rafts, the survivors, are leaving without me.

"WAIT!" I called out—stumbling to pick myself up. I trudged painfully in their direction from the rough landing, not bothering to take the parachute off, I ran towards the sea, lifting up one of my arms and reaching out...if I could just magically reach the raft and survive.

my aching body rested upon the sandy ground. I look back towards the jungle, then look in a different direction to my right.

floating survivor's who were left with me, not on the rafts.

I closed my eyes. Kate. mom. I can't seem to get them out of my head.

I remember little before the crash, but what I remember is, Before I jumped down from the plane I saw a heroic boy open the exits before opening all the rafts before jumping out, leaving the people crying and melting into the plane' hope.

Did the boy survive? I wonder, seeing the dozen people headed my way. my shoulders are aching, my feet are wrecked with splinters, sand, and open wounds. I look down at the medical supplies and wind my feet with the wrap after I pour a drop of antibiotics on it (A/N: something to heal his wound, idk what I'm saying) in order to save it for the future.

"what the fuck!", the man i got kicked out swung at the air and kicked the sand every which way, "where are we?! where?! our plane crashed, i missed an important meeting. God, I am fired." The man sat down on the sand with a thump and pulled at his hair.

"sir, please calm down." a young woman who looked scratched up and drenched in sea water flipped her hair back to reveal her delicate forehead, her ivory eyes looked up. It didn't take her long before she started to speak, "we are all in this together. what we need to do is wait for the authorities-"

"oh, and how are you so sure!" He stands up and walks towards the woman. He snarled at her and folded his arms.

"Before we jumped the attendant had this," She revealed on a walkie-talkie. "she made a call on this to the authorities. I saw her do it. I went back to get it just in case we need to contact them again." she smiled. The man rolled his eyes, shoulders relaxing. showing relief that they weren't going to be there for long.

"well...what do we do now?" the woman asked no one. Staying one night wouldn't be a problem, but if the rescue team doesn't show up for more, it's going to be disastrous.

"Please, help my friend!," I looked towards a teenage boy, who came over with his limping friend.

"Place her down by me, I'll help." I said. The boy looked at me warily but still let his friend go. I looked at his friend's badly sprained ankle and took out the medicine bag. I sprayed some medicine to help with the swelling and wrapped it.

"Thank you sir." the teenager says politely. He checked over and over the girl's wounds in worry.

"Don't worry, it's cool." I could see the way he cared for his friend.