𝑶𝒏𝒆

"Please!" Schlatt yelled over the phone.

"I don't understand why you want me to go so badly." Lydia sighed as she changed.

"Because I need someone actually good at basketball to be there."

"Isn't one of those group chat guys a basketball player?"

"Let me rephrase; I need someone actually good at basketball to be there."

"Fine. But I need to be back by four." She sighed as she headed towards her front door.

"Perfect, I'm already outside!"

"I know." She said as she opened her front door and waved to him when she saw his car. Lydia hung up the phone as she locked her front door before heading to Schlatts car.

"This is why you forced me to ride in the back, even after I called shotgun!" Lydia heard someone shout as she climbed in the passenger seat.

"Lyd's made a bet with me and now she has shotgun privileges forever." Schlatt explained as he put the car in drive. "How'd you know I was outside?"

"We've known each other for like our entire lives, I know you like the back of my hand, J." Lydia said.

"Hi, I'm Isaac." The guy who complained about not getting shotgun said. "That's Nick and that's Tanner." He said pointing to the two guys next to him.

"I'm Lydia." She smiled back at the three. "I thought there were more of you?"

"Larry and Blake drove separate, they're meeting us there." Schlatt said.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Last time we played baseball, now we're playing basketball." Schlatt said to the camera. Lydia grabbed a basketball off the rack and threw it at his back before turning away from him and looking at her nails trying to act innocent. Tanner followed suit when Schlatt looked to Lydia. He threw a basketball at his back before looking away. "Next person to throw a basketball at me is getting one baseball pitched at their head."

"Try me bitch." Isaac said before throwing one at Schlatt. The two chased each other around the court before they finally stopped.

"Well, well, well...look what the pussy car dragged in." Tanner said turning to the two people walking in.

"Schlatt told us to go buy some basketballs." The shorter one with long hair said. Nick started laughing as he handed the camera to Lydia.

"What?" The taller one asked, confused.

"There's already basketballs here. A whole rack." Nick said as he calmed down.

"What the hell schlatt!" The taller one shouted as he threw a basketball at the man.

"Stop throwing balls at me!" Schlatt shouted. "Anyway, that's Blake and that's Larry. But call Blake yumi on camera."

"Got it. I'm Lydia." She said as Isaac took the camera.

"So, here's the plan; one v one's , five minute rounds, one round each, tournament style. Winner gets...fifty bucks." Schlatt said causing everyone to cheer. "First round, Tanner vurses Nick."

Isaac was in charge of the camera as everyone else sat on the bench while Schlatt reffed. Lydia sat next to Blake. Larry sat at the bottom of the benches, acting like a coach. "How do you know Schlatt?" Blake turned to ask Lydia.

"I met him in middle school." She told him.

"Really? Did you move down here with him?"

"In high school my dad got offered a job in Texas so we moved down here, me and Schlatt kept in contact, but he didn't know what part of Texas I lived in. So when he moved down here and I ran into him at the grocery I was surprised. How'd you meet him?"