𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Timeline doesn't add up (I don't think) but I don't rlly care so...

Lydia got a text from the guy a day later, but ended up ignoring it and deleting the text. Unfortunately today she had to work. She sighed as she walked into her salon studio and set down her things. Her first appointment was fifteen minutes from then, luckily Nick had an appointment scheduled that day since he needed a haircut. But his appointment wasn't until one thirty, it was eight fifteen.

She cleaned up her studio before going to grab some foils since the appointment was a highlight. She had everything set up and waited for her client to walk in. "Carla?" Lydia asked when a woman walked in.

"Yes, I'm guessing you're Lydia?"

"That's me. Have a seat, get comfy. Do you want any water or anything?"

"No thanks." The beginning of the appointment went smoothly until Lydia brought out the foils. Carla got this weird look on her face as if she was disapproving her.

"Everything, okay?" Lydia asked as she brought over the mixed chemicals to make some parts of her hair a few shades lighter.

"It's just- are you sure you're supposed to be using foils for a highlight?" She asked looking skeptical.

"Yep. If you were getting a colored highlight I'd use a highlight cap, but I'm bleaching it so I prefer foils." Lydia calmly explained. Carla nodded, calming down a little, but still seemingly tense.

The appointment continued and the woman never seemed to relax no matter what Lydia did. Lydia brushed it off as she blow dried her hair and styled it. "How's that look?" Lydia asked as Carla looked in the mirror.

"I like it. The colors blend well." She said slightly smiling. Lydia was happy that she wasn't going to be someone who got upset with what they asked for. She took the cape off the woman and brought her up to pay and reschedule. "I don't have a picture of my calendar, I'll just call and book an appointment tomorrow."

"That's perfectly fine. I'll see you next time." Lydia waved as she walked out the door. "She's not coming back." She sighed before checking the time. One twenty five. Nick was early. "You have no idea how grateful I am to see you." She said once she saw him.

"I didn't know you missed me that much." He said with a small laugh. "I brought Isaac along and my camera. I can film here right?" He asked holding up his camera.

"Yeah, go for it. I've only had one customer but she was honestly a pain." She said as nick sat down and she put the cape over him.

"Really?" Isaac asked as he began to film.

"Yeah, she was like silently judging me. She asked me why I wasn't using the cap technique for highlights and I told her foils were more my forte. She was hesitant and just gave me a judgy look the whole time." Lydia sighed as she sprayed nicks hair. Nick told her what he wanted done with his hair and Lydia started on cutting it. The haircut went smoothly, Lydia let Isaac work the aux as she continued nicks hair cut. "What song is this?"

"This is Blake's song, it's called Flow." Nick answered.

"I didn't know he made music." She said as she ran her fingers through nicks hair to style it.

"It's only a few months old. He has a whole album." Isaac said. Lydia nodded as nick checked his hair cut.

"Look good?" She asked and nick nodded.

"Honestly the best haircut I've had in a while." Nick smiled as he pulled out money to pay her. She took his money, feeling a little guilty since she considered him a friend now. That's why she had the discount.

"Hey, I got a question for you." Isaac said.

"I might have an answer." She said as she began to sweep up the hair.

"So I do this thing every year where we all get in a VC and the last to leave wins a certain amount of money. If you fall asleep, you're out. Would you like to join this year? It's usually just the group but I feel like we need someone new to shake it up a little." He explained.

"When is it?"

"A few months. We usually do it close to the end of the year. It lasts a couple of days."

"Sure. I'll do it. Sounds fun." She agreed, tossing the hair in the trash.

"Sweet. I'll let you know more when it's closer to the date. Thanks Lydia, see ya!" Isaac said, nick saying bye as well.

"Bye guys!"

✦✧✦

Softwilly

48,283 likesNew cut shoutout Angel

48,283 likes
New cut shoutout Angel.Woodly

Angel.woodly
Easiest cut of my life
Isaacwhy
     Only took fifteen minutes

User1
Oooo nick has a new friend
User2
     Angel has been friends with Schlatt
     for years it was only a matter of
     time b4 she met tgc

User3
Can we agree angel is so pretty
Angel.Woodly
     Awww ty my love ur stunning too

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Quick note.
I am currently in the process of rewriting my old Wilbur books so that he isn't the love interest bc he is an abuser (#shubblesuppportsquad) so this book is not currently a priority for me at this moment. I will still try to update it as frequently as possible but they will be more spread out. Also my first rewrite has Tanner as the new love interest so go check it out while you wait. 😊 LOVE YA 🤍