𝑺𝒊𝒙

Blake sighed as he looked at his phone. "You good?" Lydia asked as she brought the popcorn over.

"Yeah, just life." He explained and she nodded.

"Even if we don't know each other that much, I'm still here. You can talk to me if you need to." She said and he smiled gratefully.

"Thank you. Alright, ready to start the movie?" He asked as he grabbed the remote.

"Absolutely. Trust me you're going to love this. And if you don't like the first one we don't have to watch the other three..." she said with a small smile knowing he only thought there was one Hunger games movie.

"There's three more?!" He shouted looking at her with wide eyes.

"Technically four more, but we don't have to watch the prequel." She lightly laughed as she watched his eyes widen even more.

"I can't believe I agreed to watch this with you." He jokingly rolled his eyes, knowing he would've watched the worst movie in the world with her if she asked.

"Next weekend we can watch whatever you want, deal?" She said as she took the remote from him and started the first movie.

"Deal." He lightly laughed before turning to watch the movie. For a majority of the movie it was quiet, only sounds of rustling in the popcorn bowl and sips of drinks could be heard besides the actual movie. Then Blake's phone started to blow up. He kept ignoring it but Lydia paused the movie.

"Go answer it. It's fine." She said knowing it could be important. He nodded standing up and heading to the kitchen to answer his phone.

Bitch

Could you leave me alone?
I thought I blocked
your number anyway

Look I know I fucked up
just give me a second chance

I did...I gave you more
than a second chance or did
you forget that too

Don't be like that

Be like what
You treated me like shit
so I left because I wasn't
gonna sit on my ass
and take it
Now leave me the hell alone
I'm trying to move on

Blake come on
Not delivered
Did you seriously block me
Not delivered
I still know your address
Not delivered

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

After blocking her blake walked back over to the couch and sat down next to Lydia. Closer this time. He moved the popcorn bowl onto her lap so that he could be closer to her. "Everything okay?" She asked looking over at him.

"Yeah, wrong number." He said not wanting to dwell on the texts. Lydia resumed the movie, it was close to the end. The game maker revealed they could only have one winner and Blake was shocked. "But they said two winners from the same district was allowed!"

"Never trust the game makers, rookie mistake." Lydia lightly laughed. Blake was hooked on the rest of the movie.

"So how is there three more movies? It's a happy ending, they won." Blake asked and Lydia lightly laughed as she pulled up Catching Fire.

"Oh my dear Blake, you have so much to learn." She said patting him on the back. "Don't worry this is the best one."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been a day of binge watching four movies. They started around noon and it was nearly ten pm. "At least they got their happy ending." Blake smiled before he turned to Lydia. He softly smiled when he noticed she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He felt the weight of her head during the beginning of the last movie but he didn't realize she had fallen asleep during it. "Lydia." He said as he softly shook her.

"Hmm?" She asked as she slowly opened her eyes. "Is it over?" She mumbled.

"Yeah, they got their happy ending. C'mon it's like nine forty we should get you to bed and then I'm gonna go home." Lydia nodded not fully awake. Blake lightly laughed as he helped her up of the couch and to her room. "Sleep tight Lydia." Blake smiled as he helped her in bed and walked away.

"Get home safe." She said sleepily. He lightly laughed again before heading out.

✦✧✦

Angel.woodly

20,362 likesMy crush on peeta is coming back (so is my crush on Katniss)

20,362 likes
My crush on peeta is coming back (so is my crush on Katniss)

Yumimain
Idk abt u but haymitch was kinda 😏
Angel.Woodly
I see what you mean

Isaacwhy
That's where blake was all day
Softwilly
No wonder the house was so quiet

User4
Find you a girl like angel someone who likes all the hot characters in the hunger games
User5
     Fr fr