Silly thoughts😜

There Loss In a Summer

Chapter Two (Silly Thoughts)

*In the School's hallway*

   I didn't know what exactly Gloria wants to say but I rather wait and watch how she blinks and mutter her mouth..... I was trying to escape telling you how Gloria looks like but I would I would, she is a 7/10 in beauty, yes not the most prettiest of girls, I've gat a lot of more pretty ladies in my year but they don't portray the silky movement of the lip and that cute babyish accent. 'Mason!' she called me out of my thought, 'you know what don't worry' she stormed off in annoyance.... I tried calling her back but it was of no use, I then realized that i was in thought throughout her speech and that got her mad.... #MondayRuined, as if it couldn't get better, I heard the ringing of the hallway bell and it was time for class.
"Oh well, I just need two more credit to graduate from high school"... The terror is almost over.
   After the class, I crossed Gloria and I tried apologizing then I figured out she was rather happy I didn't hear what she was saying...... I was amazed, and happy that she ain't mad at me but what exactly was she saying, I guess she was telling me she also likes me but why would she be  happy I didn't listen or does she not like me anymore, Now I don't know if I should be happy or not, 'Mr. Buckethat is there anything you'd like to discuss with me', I recognize that voice from anywhere, it's the most strict teacher in school, snapping out of my thought then I realized that I've been staring at his bald hair my whole thinking while.... What mess have I gotten my self into.......

Please follow me