Finale 🤧🤕

Three Loss In a Summer

Chapter 8 [Finale 🤧]
It was Sunday, I felt happier than last night, I walked to my wardrobe, put on my dope blue suit and put off Gloria's delimaa, I looked almost perfect and grinned for a date, pick up my Holy Bible and note then set off for church..... You might be wondering why don't I ever go with my family to church and the reason is because I won't be able to sit closer to the choir's quarter and that's quite far away from my Alison.
   Service started, we are received a powerful from the pope, Alison's dad,  the choir sang great, my sister solo verse was greater but Alison's part was greatest, and yeah, I picked Alison over my sis, Service ended, we the young adult had a bit of hangout then Alison said she won't be coming to church for some week, I asked rather very quickly and sharp "why?", then she replied that "she was off to college", my white cute sclera turned red and I couldn't hide my emotions but I did well to hide my tears, my heart could bear this, I don't get why all these is happening, it seems like she saw my emotions when she told me "don't miss me much".... Of course I would, I felt depressed but but suc!de was out of it, Gloria left me and now Alison, Bonita just need a credit from Julian to get off the hook..... And these were my loss last summer.....

MASON TO READERS: Although I know you really don't care about my corner of the story but I also graduated and enrolled to a college and now I'm conscious of the damsels I crush on so as not to lose them