The last and the least fave among faves ☺️❤️😚

Three Loss In a Summer

Chapter 4 [The last and the least fave among faves]

It was Monday again and I was feeling the Monday groove but this time with more urge of getting my final two credits "How am I going to do it, will I have to read like Einstein to get the credit ( even when I'm not sure Einstein ever read ) oh mehn, this week would be bor... Thoughts fled when I saw Gloria, 'oh hey mason' she greeted, "Hi Gloria" I said with full happiness 😊..... She smiled, I cracked some jokes , she laughed, I hosted with her, she listened then the hallway bell 🔔 just had to come between it, 'Bye mason', she said "catch you later" I replied, I went to class, returning my mood back to being serious 'coz we are having our final revision before the exam. I entered the class only to spot the lecturer ain't there yet and that my friends were there already "Yo Jiggies" normally what we refer ourselves to "Sup Mason" they replied , i sat next to them "so I was saying I am hosting a game party this evening 🌆, would you guys come? " Terrence asked " of course why not" me and the other guys replied but Julian said No, that's usually rare so I asked "why?" , Well my younger sis ❤️‍🩹 is coming home this noon from her boarding house, they've rounded up their session and she's coming to observe her summer break, " This girl is just two years younger than you, why do you make it feel like you have to babysit 🍼 her" said Jack, the strongest of the guys but not exactly the leader "I have to keep her company you know? " Julian persisted..... " Alright, no problem right Terrence " asked Theodore, the naughtiest of the quint, " of course " as Mrs. Russo came in " I'm sorry I came late" he apologized.
It was evening, Julian received a knock on his door , " who is there? " ...... " Come open up " , Julian opens the door "oh mason" ..... "Sup" I replied "any one home " as I stepped in, "Just my sis" he replied "Ain't you supposed to be at Terrence's?" He asked " well I'm here" I replied the most silly way I could as Bonita came out 'hey mason' she greeted "oh hi Bonita" stretching my arms trying to receive a hug 🫂, as she just took one of it and shaked it 🤝,well it wasn't unusual though "oh we're being cooperate" I said, she smiled 😊 " would you like to take anything, probably noodles" Julian inquired..... "Well nah" I replied "I came here to meet Bonita"......

#TrendingStories #NewStoryUK #NewStoryUS
#Skyconstories #followformore