chapter 2 🤍

𝘒𝘢𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘺𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘢,
𝘈𝘯𝘬𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘨𝘪 🥀💛

𝙕𝙤𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫 ;

In the whole year, I just love April and May because these two months are summer holidays when I visit my nani's house and spend time with my cousins. They live far away from me; I live in Mumbai, and they live in Tamil Nadu. Due to this long distance, we only meet during summer vacation. "I've been waiting for this month, and finally, it has come! I'm going to Tamil Nadu after one year, hehehe!!!". I have a train at 9 PM, and I am super excited to travel by train. I just love traveling, and the train is my favorite mode of transport because when I sleep on the train, it gives me the feeling of a lovely ride.
My ammi is busy making food for us as we will eat while we are traveling. Because it's almost a 24-hour journey to reach our destination, it's obvious we need food to eat. We don't like the food provided on the train, so we prefer to eat homemade food. My ammi is making lemon rice, fried chicken, and tomato chutney with roti. Everyone is busy with their work, and don't think I don't have any work. I also have work too I was confused about which dress to wear and what things to carry in my purse. First, I made a list of the items. Then, at the last moment, I checked my things and later on ,My mother called the car uncle, and the car arrived. We transferred our belongings to the car and finally we said bye to my chachi ( 𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵 ) and cousin sister.

𝙕𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫 :

I love studying Islam, and I attended a madrasa where I excelled as one of the best students. One day, my madrasa Hazrat called me and encouraged me, saying, Zafran, come here. You are very good at studying. You should go to Bilalia Arabic College; there you will gain more knowledge about Islam." That day, I decided to enroll in college. Additionally, I learned about hostel life from a friend who was already staying in a hostel,Eventually, I shared my desire to go to the hostel with my parents. While my family was generally supportive, my mother initially hesitated. However, after convincing her about the importance of gaining more knowledge about Islam, she eventually agreed with my decision . Now, On the day of the entrance exam for Bilalia Arabic College, I was a bit feeling lazy that time,When I entered, I saw three hazat ,The first one hazrat gave me multiple-choice questions, but I wasn't in the mood to read and write the answers conventionally. So, I took an eraser and divided it into four parts, labeling them as options a, b, c, and d. Then, I tossed the eraser, and whatever side faced up determined my answer. I followed the same method for all the questions and completed the paper. Later, The second one hazrat instructed me to write down words they dictated. I managed to write nine of them correctly, but unfortunately, I got the last one wrong. Then, the third  Hazrat, asked me if I knew about "vakiya." I replied yes I knew, then he said, I will start a vakiya, and then I will stop in the middle, and you have to complete it.I did that perfectly, and they said they would call me if I had been selected.

                              ◦•●◉✿End✿◉●•◦

A/N

Assalamu alaikum 🤍

What do you guys think? How will Zafran and Zoya meet since they live in different places? Do you have any ideas? If you want to know what will happen next, then stay tuned with me for the next chapter💖💟

If you enjoyed my story then don't forget to share your opinion in the comment section I would like to read that 💕 as well as Vote my story too 💗

                                                                             ~loveFnS