chapter 15 🤍

𝘒𝘰𝘪 𝘦𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦
𝘒𝘪 𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 🖇️🤎

Next morning...

As usual, Zoya and her family went to Zafran's home to help with Ayesha's packing, and that day Zoya's Nani also came to Zafran's home to meet Ayesha and her family. Nani wishes to visit Hasina (Zafran's mom).

Nani: Assalamu alaikum.
(T/n: greetings)
Hasina: Wa alaikum asalam.
(T/n: replied to the greetings)
Nani: Kaise ho?
(T/n: how are u?)
Hasina: Alhamdulillah, aap?
(T/n : fine by the God grace, what about u? )
Nani: Alhamdulillah. Packing hogi Ayesha ki.
(T/n: fine by the God grace , ayesha packing is done??)
Hasina: Kal toh haldi hai na, uski tayari kar raha hai.
(T/n : Tomorrow is ayesha haldi so I am preparing for that)
Nani: Mai aate hu help karvane. Vaise b, meri dawa khtm ho gayi thi, toh Anna vaali dawa lena.
(T/n: I am coming to help you ,and beside ,my medicine is finished , so I'll come to get the medicine)
Hasina: Achha.
(T/n: okay)
Nani: Tum Zoya, Zafran, aur Zaid ko bhej do.
(T/n: u send zoya zafran and zaid)
Hasina: Kyun?
(T/n: but why??)
Nani: Bachha ko ghuma ka lekka auge , bore hote hoga.
(T/n: they are getting bore setting at home, I will take them along with me for change od scenery)
Hasina: Thik hai, per kaha bheju?
(T/n: okay fine but where I have to send them??)
Nani: Bus stop ka yeha, meri bus ayegi. Vaha tum bhej dena, ab 10 min mai ayegi bus. Uske andar bhej dena.
(T/n:At the bus stop here, my bus will come. Send them there; the bus will arrive in 10 minutes. )
Hasina: Thik hai.
(T/n: okay)

After that, Hasina called Zafran, Zoya, and Zaid. They all came and asked what happened. She said that Nani has called you to the bus stop. Zafran asked, "But why?" Hasina replied,"Nani called because she wants to spend some time with you all." Zafran and Zoya were happy to go outside. They thought that they would spend more time with each other, so they quickly got ready. Zafran said, "Can we go by bike?" Hasina said, "Okay." Zafran searched for the bike key, then Hasina said, "Oh, sorry, I forgot. Your father has taken the bike for some work." Zafran was a little sad because he wished to ride with Zoya on the bike. Hasina said, "Time is running out, hurry." Then they all left the house. On the way, Zafran purchased a big chocolate of Silk for Zoya and gave it to her.

Zoya pov :

Awwww, Zafran was so sweet to buy chocolate for me. I feel so special. I am so lucky to have Zafran; he is so cute and caring. Alhamdulillah.

Back to the story..

On the way, Zafran and Zaid drank juice, but Zoya didn't; instead, she ate chocolate, thinking she would have the juice After a few minutes  the bus arrived at the bus stop.They all caught the bus. Later, while on the bus, they saw Nani sitting and they greeted her with salaam. One seat beside Nani was vacant, and she asked Zoya to sit there, but Zoya asked Zaid to sit because she wanted to sit next to him. Due to the crowded bus, they ended up standing very close. Later, when a seat became available, Zafran asked Zoya to sit, and Zoya accepted. Zafran gave her juice to zoya on the bus, Zoya couldn't open the cap of her juice bottle. Zafran offered to help and opened it for her. Zoya drank some juice and then offered it to Zafran, who also drank from the same spot where Zoya had drunk from. This made Zoya very shy. Zafran offered the bottle back to Zoya, who also drank from the same spot. They finished the juice, and then Zafran gave Zoya chocolate to eat.chocolate she took from him. Zoya offered the chocolate to zafran but zafran said that I brought chocolate for you, not for myself. You eat it. Zoya felt very lucky hearing all this. Later, she fed Zafran the chocolate with her own hands.