chapter 9 🤍

𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘬𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘪,
𝘎𝘩𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘺𝘦 , 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘺𝘦 🌸💙

Falak: "Mujhe Zafran ka nature dekhna hai kitte saal Hogya usse dekha ab kaise hoga.

Nani: "Achha, thik hai. Dinner ka time sab Ange dinner karna tab unse puchna phir decide karte hain kab jana hai.

"At night during dinner, Falak informed the family about Zoya's proposal, and since we accepted it, she expressed the need to understand Zafran's nature. Falak suggested visiting Hasina Appa's house, as she had invited us. She proposed that we could also enjoy the sea area there. Everyone agreed, and we decided to visit next week. Ammi called Hasina to inform her about our visit she was happy after hearing the news that we are coming to chennai.

Zoya pov :

Chennai is a little far from tamil nadu,with a minimum travel time of 5 hours. We booked a van for the journey, and my entire family, including Nani, Chote Ammi, and her two kids, was joining. I was excited to see Chennai for the first time. Hurray!

Author pov :

Till now, Zoya is unaware of the truth because her family hasn't disclosed anything in front of her. During dinner, when Falak mentioned the plan to visit Chennai and Hasina, that was it. When Zoya went to wash her hands after finishing the meal, Falak shared that she needs to observe Zafran and attend to other matters. Blah blah, and so on.

Coming back to the story.....

Let's fast forward to the story..

The day came when we had to go to Chennai. My Ammi is packing the clothes, my Chote Ammi is getting ready, and my Nani is calling the van uncle, asking where he is. The driver replied that he is on his way, just a few minutes away. I was ready with my today's look. Let me show you guys my OOTD.

I was wearing this lightweight outfit because I didn't want anything heavy for the 5-hour van journey

I was wearing this lightweight outfit because I didn't want anything heavy for the 5-hour van journey. The van arrived, and all my family members were seated. The rest of my family came out to wish us a safe journey. After bidding them farewell, the van started, and we were all very happy. We enjoyed the journey, and after 5 hours, we reached our destination, Chennai. The bus driver left us at the bus stop, mentioning that he couldn't go further, and we needed to take an auto. However, not knowing the exact location, we called Hasina Baada Ammi. She mentioned that her husband, Ali, would come with an auto to pick us up. After a few minutes, as Baada Ammi said, her husband arrived with an auto. We seated ourselves, reached Baada Ammi's destination, entered the building where she stayed, walked up the stairs, and entered the house. When I entered, I saw Ayesha, sameer and There was a boy, quite tall with fair skin, who was a new face to me. When I saw Baada Ammi, Ayesha, and Sameer, I didn't recall him being there before. I wondered why I was thinking so much about him. Later, we went to a room with AC, where we sat and talked about random things. Hasina Baada Ammi suggested having a meal together, as they hadn't eaten yet. After the meal, I wanted to talk to Ayesha Di. She was in the kitchen, and when I entered, Zafran was already there, chatting with Ayesha Didi. As soon as he saw me, he left the kitchen, and I felt confused about his behavior. However, I didn't ask him or anyone else about it.

▀▄▀▄ The End ▄▀▄▀

A/N

Why did zafran act like these did zafran not like zoya??

How will they become frnd??

Did their future marriage take place??

Comment your opinion and also stay tuned to know what gonna happen ...

~loveFnS