chapter 6 🤍

𝘕𝘢 𝘻𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘳, 𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘳
𝘈𝘱𝘯𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘻𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘢 𝘵𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘢𝘥𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘳,
𝘑𝘰𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘢 𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘨𝘢 ,
𝘈𝘱𝘯𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘬𝘢, 𝘣𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘳 🍂🩶

Zoya pov :

After the meal, we took some rest, and then we decided to visit Chote Nani's home. We are all getting ready to meet Chote Nani. We arrived at their house. First, my Ammi entered the house.

Ammi: Assalamu Alaikum.
Others: Wa Alaikum Assalam.

Then Chote Ammi and their kids entered, and they greeted each other. Finally, I entered the house with greetings. Inside, I noticed a lady seated on the sofa with a girl, around 18 years old. My Ammi was talking to them, indicating that she knew them, but I wasn't familiar.

My Ammi introduced them, saying, "She is my daughter, zoya."

Hero's Ammi hasina :Achha, ye zoya hai. Kitni badi ho gayi hai?

Ammi: Haan, Appa, ayesha bhi toh badi ho gayi. Kitne saalon baad mile.

Hasina: Haan Maaa, time kaha milta?
Ammi: Mera ghar aao kabhi.

Hasina: Inshallah, aunge maa.

Being an extrovert, I easily talked with Ayesha, Hero's sister. We started discussing studies, had some chit-chat, and enjoyed various fun activities. We loved spending time and talking with each other.Every day, my family visited Nani's home, and they also joined us, making it a fun time at their house.

As my Nani had told us to come after a week, it was our last day here. As per our routine, we went to Chote Nani's home. My Ammi was talking with Hasina, and to her, I referred as "Baadi Ammi" because she is older than my Ammi. My Ammu was talking with Baadi Ammi (Hasina).

Nida, Chote Nani's elder daughter, was a fashion designer, and Ayesha was also studying to become one. However, someone told Ayesha that it's considered haram (prohibited). Consequently, Ayesha gave up her dream of becoming a fashion designer and shared this with Nida, expressing her belief that it's haram. Nida, on the other hand, insisted that she was studying it, and designing is not haram; wearing it is. I shared my opinion, telling Nida it's her decision, but personally, I think it's haram to design short dresses. Ayesha eventually said, "Do what you want; I just informed you."

Nida suggested, "Let's all wear traditional clothes today and do a catwalk." We all agreed.

Nida: Ayesha,mera pas bhot sari saree ha tum ek pahen lo

Ayesha: thk hai.

Afreen : mera pass ek he ha zoya tum pahen lo vaise b mera mood nhi hai.

Zoya: Nahi, tum pahen lo

Afreen: sachi , mood nhi ha tum pahen lo

Zoya : thank u didi

Then we all got ready with our sarees, and we started our ramp walk. We asked our parents to be judges and give us stars. All parents gave each of us 5 stars. We took photos for a memory, and then my nani called my ammi.

Nani: Kab nikalte tu?

Ammi: Zoya kehloko the

Nani: 5:40 hora hai, 6:00 ka bus hai. Usmein bhaithkar aa ja, ammi thik hai.

Ammi: Zoya, chalo ghar jaane hai. Nani phone kar rahi hai.

Zoya: Nahi, ap jao, main nahi aa rahi.

Ammi: Sach mein jaoge?

Zoya: Thik hai, jao.

Ammi took her clothes and went to the bus stop. I was playing, and I didn't notice that after my game finished. I was looking for my ammi, and when I couldn't find her, I started crying, saying that I want my ammi.I told my baada ammi, "Ammi, ka pass lekka jao, mujhe abhi chahiye," and I cried in front of her, looking at her face. She melted and called her husband, instructing him to take the bike and drop me at the bus stop, where her ammi would be waiting.

Baada ammi said, "Idhar ao, tumse kaam hai,"

( baada abbu agreed, arriving within 5 minutes.)

He asked, "Kya hua, hasina?"

baada ammi explained, "Zoya ro rahi hai, uski ammi chhod kar gaya karka, ise bus stop mein chhodo, vahi rahegi ammi."

Baada abbu mentioned, "6 baje ki bus hai, abi 6:07 hore unna bhait gye rahengi bus mein."

Baada ammi said, "Call karke pucho kaha hai."

Baada abbu called ammi, and she responded, "Assalamu alaikum." Baada abbu ,"Wa alaikum asalam, kaha ho Zoya, idhar rori hain .

" Ammi replied, "Maine usse 10 baar boli, aa nahi rahi. Amma bhi chilate call mai aa karka ghr jaldi, ab main bus mein hu."

Upon hearing that she was on the bus, I cried louder. Baada abbu ended the call and said, "I will drop you at your nani's home after dinner." I agreed, and after dinner, I took my chote ammi's phone and called her 10 times. Then baada abbu came ans drop me at my destination

After some day I came to Mumbai .. A year ago

After seeing me, baada ammi found me innocent and was impressed. She came to my nani's home and said, "Give Zoya to my son Zafran. I love Zoya as my bahu."
                             ▀▄▀▄The end ▄▀▄▀
A/N🔥

What do you guys think? Will Zoya's parents accept this rishta? Comment down your opinion. I'd like to read it! 💟

                                                                                ~𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗙𝗻𝗦