one

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ , ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡?" Jade whispered to Matteo, who was busy scribbling something in his book

"I don't know, why?" Matteo chuckled

"Class, welcoming our new girl, Cherry. She's been sorted into Gryffindor and I trust you will all welcome her with open arms." The teacher spoke up, as a shy girl with blonde hair walked in.

This took Jades attention away from the joke, "She's pretty." Jade watched her walk in, "But you're gorgeous." Matteo said the to girl, who blushed in response.

"Shutup." Jade pushed his head away, continuing to write to try and avoid the blush spreading on her face.

"So why did Cinderella suck at football?" Matteo asked, "Huh?" Jade looked at the boy, bewildered at what he had just asked.

"Your joke." Matteo reminded her, making her mouth go into an 'o' shape, "Because she kept running away from the ball!" Jade giggled, causing Matteo to laugh along.

"Funny." He rolled his eyes sarcastically as Jade poked him in the sides, "You liked it, don't even lie." Jade giggled before the teacher told the two to stop talking.

"And then there was a new girl, what was her name?" Jade asked Matteo as they walked with Aria, "Her name was Cherry."

It was currently late at night. The trio had just done a lap around the school before they would part ways for the night. Matteo had his arm draped across Jade's shoulders while they spoke about random things.

"Her name was Cherry." Jade repeated, making the two laugh, "I spoke to her during fifth period. She's nice, I think you'd like her." Matteo told them, making them nod their heads in unison, "We'll talk to her tomorrow." Jade spoke for the duo.

"What do you guys wanna do this weekend?" Aria asked, making Jade pretend to think, "Slytherin is having a party on Friday, so we're going. Then on Saturday we'll probably be hungover." Jade answered, making the two laugh, "What do you think you're wearing?" Aria asked, making the girl grin, "I'm gonna wear my leopard print strapless top and a black miniskirt."

"Okay, then I'm going to borrow the pink shirt you have." Aria said, making Jade let out a sarcastic sigh before speaking, "I guess you can."

"I'm gonna go back to my room now, bye baby's." Aria kissed Jade's cheek before giving Matteo a side hug and with that she left, "I love you!" Jade yelled down the corridor, making Aria turn around, "I love you too sweetie, call me when your boyfriend's gone!" She teased, making Matteo flip her off before the two went back to the Slytherin dorms.

"Which dorm are we sleeping in tonight?" Matteo whispered as the opened the doors leading the the Slytherin common room's.

"Yours." Jade said and they rushed into Matteo's dorm. One of the perks of being sixth year is that you only had to share a dorm with one person, in Matteo's case, it was Lorenzo Berkshire.

"I'm cold." Jade whispered as they got into his room, to which she immediately made her way over to his closet, "Help yourself then." Matteo joked, making the two share a quiet laugh.

"Shut up." Lorenzo's voice came from underneath his blanket, making Jade roll her eyes, "Hi Enzo."

"Do you not have your own room? You're here every single day." Lorenzo chuckled, his voice raspy from sleeping, "You love me." Jade grinned as she climbed into Matteo's bed, "Whatever helps you sleep at night." Lorenzo said, and with that he was back asleep.

"Good night, Matty." Jade mumbled against the boy's chest, while he stroked her hair, "Good night baby, I love you."

"Shut up." Jade smiled softly to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

"Good morning." Jade approached the breakfast table, all of her friends waving as they ate.

"What took you so long?" Matteo asked the girl as she sat down, wrapping his arms around her waist , "The makeup I left in your room sucks so I had to go back to my dorm and get ready there." Jade said, while she picked up a stack of pancakes.

"Let's go shopping on Sunday then, I'll get you everything you need." Matteo said to Jade, who just smiled at him before taking a bite of her pancakes.

"If you don't mind." Jade spoke, her mouth sticky from the syrup, "Ofcourse I don't, aslong as I'm with you, I'm happy."

"Shut up, you're cheesy." Jade grinned, trying to hide the blush on her face.

"Hey Cherry!" Jade waved at the blonde as she approached the blonde, who looked at her with a warm smile on her face, "Hi...Jade is it? Matteo was telling me about you."

"Good things I hope." Jade joked, making the two laugh, "I was just wondering if you wanted to come hang out with me and Aria at lunch."

"Matteo won't be there?" Cherry asked, making Jade raise one eyebrow as she spoke, "No, I think he's got a detention."

"Oh, then I'll see, it's just that I feel comfortable with Matteo, he's really sweet." Cherry responded while Jade just shrugged, "Suit yourself then, but if you change your mind we hang out underneath the cherry tree by the river."

"Cherry's grow on trees?" Cherry asked, while she stroked her blonde hair, "Yeah." Jade looked at the girl confused before speaking up, "I'll see you around then." and with that she left, going to join Matteo and Aria.

"She's weird." Jade linked arms with Aria, while Matteo shook his head at the girl, "Be nice, she's new and doesn't have many friends."

"Well she's not interested in making new friends if you're not there." Jade rolled her eyes, taking his hand into hers, "Whatever, just be nice."

"I am nice!" Jade looked at the boy in disbelief at what he had just said, "I know you are baby." He muttered as he leaned down to kiss her, "I'll see you later, Tom wanted me to help him with something, I'll see you at the Cherry Tree after school? Bye Aria."

Then it was just the two, "I still don't like her." Jade shrugged and Aria giggled, "If you don't like her then neither do I."

"What would I do without you." Jade grinned at the blonde, "Die, duh." Aria said asif it were obvious, "Right." Jade chuckled as they continued walking down the corridor.