three

ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ , ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚?" Jade asked as she poured herself a glass of juice, "What?" Matteo looked at the girl, with love in his eyes

"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚?" Jade asked as she poured herself a glass of juice, "What?" Matteo looked at the girl, with love in his eyes. She was just so beautiful to him.

"Depresso!" Jade giggled at her joke, making Matteo chuckle along with her, Jade's joke's were always corny but the look on her face and her little giggle after telling it always made Matteo's heart swell.

"So I thought about what happened yesterday." Jade began after their laughter had died down, "Mhm.." Matteo nodded, watching as Jade sighed, "I'll come."

"You'll come?" Matteo asked excitedly, "Don't make me repeat it." Jade said sternly, but Matteo didn't mind since he wrapped his arm around her waist, "You two look happy, we heard you arguing last night." Draco grinned as he walked up to the duo with Theodore, who sat opposite Jade.

"He's happy. I'm not." Jade shrugged as she picked at the food on her plate with her fork.

"What about the new girl, she's hot isn't she." Lorenzo said to the others while he sat down next to Jade, who rolled her eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." She muttered to herself, while Draco scoffed, "She's a mudblood and a Gryffindor, as hot as she is, I'm keeping my distance."

"Draco." Jade glared at the boy, giving him a warning look which made him slightly shrink in his seat, "I don't like her, she's a bitch." Jade said bluntly. Matteo nudged her ribcage, making her let out a small yelp, only for her to nudge him back without a second thought.

"Ow, why'd you hit me?" Matteo looked at the girl, annoyance written on his face while the girl just innocently shrugged, "You hit me first."

"Well, she's a girl so she must know best." Draco shrugged, making Lorenzo roll his eyes at the blonde, "You're just saying that because Jade's your cousin and because Cherry is a mudblood."

"My father would be disappointed." Draco added, causing Jade to flash him a face of pity.

"Hold on. You two are cousins?" Pansy's eyes widened at the discovery. Draco and Jade exchanged a confused look before nodding in unison.

"Yes, our mum's are siblings?" Jade snickered at the girls shocked face, while Matteo spoke up, "Where have you been all this time, Pansy? Everyone knew this."

"Wait, so your mum is actually Bellatrix LeStrange?" Jade nodded before a voice came up from behind them.

"Bellatrix LeStrange, I think I've read about her somewhere."

Cherry.

Jade's jaw clenched as she felt herself get seperated from Matteo and Cherry come inbetween them.

"I read that she's in jail for being a complete psycho, that she's utterly crazy and she's even killed people. What a nutcase." Cherry laughed, whereas Jade's eyes narrowed and she lunged at the girl, "Don't talk about my fucking mum again." Jade grabbed the girl by her hair, pulling her to the floor while everyone began gathering around them, egging them on.

Before Jade could further hurt Cherry a teacher had pushed their way through the crowd, McGonagall.

"Ms LeStrange!" McGonagall yelled out, causing everyone to run from the scene, "I know, I know! Isolation!" Jade yelled as she pushed through the crowd and picked up her bag, walking out of the great hall while McGonagall followed her, lecturing her as they walked.

"Now you sit here and write an apology letter to Ms. Baker, she's had to be sent to the infirmary." McGonagall said while Jade flopped into the chair in isolation.

Jade was always sent to isolation for one thing or another, most of the time it was for her uniform, though. It consisted of a small table sandwiched inbetween two walls while facing another one.

Dear cherry,
im sorry for throwing you onto the floor and causing for you to get a busted lip and a concussion. next time don't talk about my mother and maybe then you wouldn't be in the infirmary all day. get better soon.

lots of love,
jade . xx

"You've been here for three hours and this is all you've done?" McGonagall asked, disappointment painted acrost her face, "Yes, because I'm not sorry." Jade shrugged, "Stand up." McGonagall sighed and she took Jade out of isolation and into the Great Hall, where all her friends cheered at the sight of her.

"You are too get your food and sit next to Tom Riddle so that he can keep an eye on you, once you are finished I will have him escort you back to isolation where you will write a meaningful letter to Ms. Baker." McGonagall instructed the girl, who was busy waving to all her friends, blowing them kisses and winking at them, "Ms LeStrange!" McGonagall yelled, startling the teen who turned to face her

"Did you hear what I just said?" McGonagall raised an eyebrow when Jade nodded, although she was not convinced she waved the girl off.

Jade immediately headed over to her friends, who began talking immediately, "Cherry was so embarrassed!" Pansy yelled, "I can't believe you did that!" Someone else yelled while Jade grabbed a plate and loaded food onto it before sitting down.

"Don't talk about it, I literally got two weeks of detention and three days of isolation." Jade groaned as Theo wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"I'm glad you did it though, someone needed to knock some sense into her." He whispered into her ear, making her laugh out loud.

"Nott, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop touching my girlfriend." Matteo said, causing the two to immediately separate, "It's fine Matteo, he just made a joke."

"Whatever." The boy grumbled before standing up and walking out of the Great Hall, leaving everyone confused.

"Jade, I believe you're meant to be sat next to me." Tom's said from behind them. Jade let out a dramatic whine as she got up and moved, but not without a few protests.