six

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx, ᴄᴀʏᴇɴᴅᴏ

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚😙
what do you call a fake pasta?

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛
an impasta

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚 😙
cherry told you, didn't she?

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛
yep, but trust me, you don't
have to worry about her.

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛
i can't speak right now tho,baby.
im with tom and then ill pick u up💗

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚 😙
okay hermoso, see u soon💗
seen 5:36pm —

@jadelestrange added to their story!

Jade held a huge grin on her face as she did her makeup

Jade held a huge grin on her face as she did her makeup. Aria sat on her bed while Pansy was sat on hers.

"Where are you two going?" Pansy asked while she flicked through a magazine. Aria had made her way over to Jade's speaker where she turned on some hispanic music, specifically Los cachos.

"We're going to the new restaurant in Hogsmeade, it just opened." Jade explained as she put on her jewellery and switched out her piercings.

"How do I look?" Jade stood up and twirled around, showing her outfit which consisted of a black mini skirt, a black jumper that hung off her shoulders and leopard print tights with her black chunky boots.

"Stunning!" Aria squealed as Pansy clapped, "Now we just sit here and wait." Jade sighed as she sat on the edge of her bed, impatiently waiting and contantly checking her phone.

"Has he seen Cherry today?" Aria asked, making Jade shake her head, "No, he told me he was with Tom."

"He said that last time and he turned out to be with Cherry." Pansy rolled her eyes at Jade's oblivious manner.

"But this time I believe him, he promised me." Jade explained, watching as Aria and Pansy shared a look of distaste.

"Oh, someone texted me!" Jade rushed to pick up her phone, eagerly scrolling through her messages, "Who is it?" Aria leaned forward, trying to get a glimpse at her phone.

"It's just instagram." Jade spoke dully, placing her phone back down as the other two girls shook their heads.

"Maybe you're better off breaking up." Pansy shrugged, making Jade snap her head in her direction, "Shutup! No we're not, he loves me and I love him, it's just Cherry trying to get in the way."

"You love him?" Aria said softly, watching as Jade's eyes went wide, "I do." Jade responded, making Aria smile, "I love him so much, that's why I can't let Cherry ruin this. Because I was never able to tell him how I truly feel."

Just as Jade finished talking her phone dinged and she rushed to check it, "He texted me!" Jade's face lit up as she hurriedly opened her text messages, although her smile was quick to drop when she read the message.

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛
ciao mamas. im sorry but im
running abit late,can i meet u
at the restaurant instead?

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚😙
ofcourse, it's totally fine.

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚😙
see you soon baby
seen at 5:56pm —

Jade picked up her bag and headed towards the door, "He's here?" Aria asked and Jade shook her head, "He's running late so I'm going to meet him."

"Be safe, it's dark. If he doesn't show up call Draco or Theo." Pansy instructed Jade, who just scoffed, "He'll show up Pansy, trust me."

"Miss LeStrange, is it safe for you to be out alone at this time?" Tom asked from behind her, "Oh yeah, I'm on my way to meet Matteo. If you're here, he should be somewhere around, right?"

"Why would he be around because of me?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows, clearly confused at what the girl was saying, "Matteo and you were just hanging out? He said that you needed his help with something?" Now Jade was confused aswell.

"No, I saw him with Cherry like thirty minutes ago underneath your cherry tree but that's it." Tom shrugged and Jade's smile dropped, "Oh okay, thankyou."

Jade walked through Hogsmeade and waited outside the restaurant, there was a long queue and everyone was eager to eat here. Jade just stood there silently with her earphones plugged in while she minded her business.

"Hi! Do you have a reservation?" The waitress at the front of the queue asked, "Yeah, it should be for Matteo Riddle." Jade nodded, watching as the waitress skimmed through the reservation book.

"Nope, I've got Matteo Jones but no Matteo Riddle." The waitress shook her head, making Jade think for a second, 'Maybe he booked it underneath my name?' She thought to herself, "Jade LeStrange?" Jade asked, making the waitress flick through the reservation book once again.

"Nope. No Jade LeStrange, sorry sweetheart." The waitress apologised and Jade began stuttering, "Do you guys take walk ins?" She asked in a hopeful tone.

"Normally we would, but we have literally no free tables, I'm sorry." The waitress apologised and Jade felt her soul crush a tiny bit more.

"Not even a space for two?" Jade persisted, but the waitress shook her head, "No honey, I'm sorry."

Jade walked away, feeling defeated and confused, she sat on the curb opposite the restaurant as she watched other couples get into the restaurant and leave.

She tried calling Matteo, desperate for some answers, but she would be sent straight to voicemail every single time.

Buses back to Hogwarts stopped running after eight and it was long past then so she was more or less stranded.

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚 😙
you forgot about me, matty.