five

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ

"Why shouldn't you marry a calendar?" Jade giggled, hiccuping as she asked her question, "Jade, don't ask me that

"Why shouldn't you marry a calendar?" Jade giggled, hiccuping as she asked her question, "Jade, don't ask me that." The boy infront of her shook his head as she pulled off her shoes.

"Why not?" Jade sulked, sad at the sudden rejection, "Because I'm not Matteo." Jade squinted extra hard. Focusing on the face infront of her was hard with such blurry vision.

"Yes you are!" Jade pointed as he flopped down onto the bed, lying next to her, "I wish you loved me like I was."

"I've got a headache." Jade groaned to herself as she turned over in her bed, to see Theo lying next to her.

"Ah!" She screamed as she sat up, to find Blaise at the other end of her bed, "What the fuck." She whispered to herself as she looked under her covers, too see her clothes from yesterday, still on.

"We didn't do anything, don't worry." Theo reassured Jade, who let out a sigh of relief, "Why are you all here?"

"After the party we went skinny dipping in the river." Pansy said, making Jade's eyes go wide, "I don't remember that."

"Same." Draco said, rubbing his head as he sat up next to Pansy, "Where the fuck am I?" Aria asked as she sat up, opposite Pansy.

"But I left..." Jade asked herself, watching Blaise sit up next, "You left, so we brought the party to you, then we got super wasted and went skinny dipping."

"Then you and Theo made out." Lorenzo sat up, next to Theo, watching as LeStrange's face slowly morphed into one of horror.

"Where did you come from? You said nothing happened! What if Matteo finds out? I'm never drinking again-" Jade rambled on, making Theo chuckle, "Relax, we didn't do anything, he's lying."

"Oh. Good." Jade let out another sigh of relief before lying back down, "One more hour of sleep." She muttered as she dozed back to sleep, everyone not hesitating to do the same.

One hour quickly turned into another four and the whole group spent the rest of the day and the next night either sleeping in Pansy's bed or Jade's.

"What time is it?" Jade groaned as she picked up her phone, which was on nineteen percent.

It was almost the evening ...on a sunday? Everyone had slept an extra eight hours..and were still sleeping?

She had woke up again, completely dehydrated and her stomach grumbling so she grabbed her phone and headed into the common room kitchen, which was a total state.

"Dibs on not cleaning it." Jade mumbled to herself as she made herself a piece of toast, she was still in the same clothes from Friday and felt like an absolute mess. She hadn't showered since said friday and felt totally disgusting.

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐨😛
cherry tree in 5?

𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚 😙
k
seen at 11:34 —

"Tell me a joke." Matteo said softly as he watched Jade approach the cherry tree.

"What?" Jade looked at the boy, confused, "You always tell me a joke." Matteo explained. Jade sighed as she tried to think of one, "What music do planets like to listen to?" They said in unison, "How did you know?"

"Cherry told me that joke, it was so funny." Matteo chucked and Jade rolled her eyes. "I think we need to talk about Cherry." Jade sighed as she sat next to Matteo, who looked confused.

"I don't like your friendship." Jade said bluntly, making Matteo look at the girl, clearly shocked.

"Please, let me finish before you say anything." Jade started, "You guys are always together, you lie to me about being with her, she literally disrespected my mother and she doesn't have good intentions."

"Jade, I..." Matteo stuttered over his words, "I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't even realise that I was neglecting you like this, let me take you out, I'll make it up to you."

"I don't wanna get my hopes up, just to be disappointed." Jade admitted, making Matteo frown, "I won't disappoint you anymore, Cherry isn't coming inbetween us, I won't allow it."

"When's our date then?" Jade smiled, looking at Matteo with an eager face, "Friday, 6pm, I'll come pick you up, don't be late."

"I wouldn't dare." Jade grinned as she leaned in and pecked the boy's lips, "I love you, Che- Jade." Matteo said to Jade, who just teasingly rolled her eyes, "Shutup."