four

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ

"What do you call a pig that does karate?" Jade asked as she sat infront of her vanity, getting ready for the Slytherin party that was being held that evening

"Matteo?" Aria asked with a smirk causing Matteo to throw a pillow at her head, while Jade let out a giggle, "No. A pork chop." Matteo and Jade said at the same time, "How did you know?" Jade asked as she looked at him in the reflection of the mirror.

"Cherry already told me." Matteo shrugged. Jade let out a sigh at the mention of the dreadful blonde, "Speaking of Cherry, I think-"

"Shit, I need to go." Matteo blurted out, hurriedly standing up, "Tom wanted to see me before the party."

"Tom's been wanting to see you so much recently." Jade cocked an eyebrow up at the boy, who just shrugged, "He's my brother."

With that Matteo hurriedly kissed the top of Jade's head before walking out, "I love you." He said before slamming her bedroom door shut.

"Shutup." Jade murmured as she looked down at her lap, "You okay?" Aria asked softly from Jade's bed, "Fine." Jade bluntly responded before impulsively blurting something out, "Do you think he loves Cherry?"

Aria walked up behind Jade, who hurriedly wiped away the tears running down her cheeks, "I think he loves you, deep down. Cherry is just a fling, a simple crush. But you, Jade, you're his soulmate."

Aria had her arms looped around Jade's neck, the two admiring each other in the mirror, they had to be platonic soulmates.

Jade looked up to the Blonde from her seat and Aria did likewise, "I don't know what I would do without you."

"You're my best friend, you don't need to know." Aria smiled as they held eye contact, "Is this the part where we make out or what?" Aria said quieter, her eyes flickering from Jade's eyes to her lips.

"Go on." Jade muttered and Aria didn't hesitate to gently peck her cheek, "That's not what making out is." Jade pouted at the blonde who just laughed, "I can't get you in trouble with Matteo, now what are you wearing?"

@jadelestrange added to their story!

"Jade, you look great!" Cherry smiled as she and Matteo approached her, "Thanks

"Jade, you look great!" Cherry smiled as she and Matteo approached her, "Thanks." Jade replied bluntly, looking down into her drink.

"You look gorgeous, Cherry." Matteo complimented her, making Jade's jaw drop as she watched the two flirt right infront of her.

Gorgeous? That's what Matteo used to call Jade, but now here was Cherry, wearing a spanish football shirt, some black leggings and converse, and she wasn't even Spanish!

"I'm gonna go dance." Jade put her empty, red solo cup down as she walked off to the dance floor, where she found Theodore sat down on the way there .

"Theo!" Jade smiled as she walked past the brunette who was sat with Lorenzo and Draco.

"Ciao." He waved, eyeing Jade's outfit up and down while Lorenzo did the same, "Where are you headed?" He asked and Jade pointed towards the door to leave.

"I'm kinda bored, wanna get out of here?" Jade asked him. It took a few seconds of consideration before Theo grabbed Jade's hand and lead her out.

The two found themselves sat on a random windowsill in a random hallway.

"So." Jade looked at the boy, a shy smile came on her face when she realised he was already looking at her, "Why have you been talking to me so much?" Theodore straight up asked, taking Jade aback.

"What do you mean?" Jade stuttered and Theodore shrugged, "Every guy and some girls have an undeniable crush on you and now that you and Matteo have basically broken up-"

"Me and Matteo haven't broken up!" Jade interrupted the boy, who just shook his head, "Cherry and Matteo have been hanging out so much lately, you've been coming to me more often, and not just for cigarettes."

"They haven't been hanging out?" Jade scrunched her face up in confusion making Theo sigh, "They were hanging out before the party started."

"Why are you lying? He was with Tom." Jade shook her head in denial as she leapt of the windowsill, "I'm gonna go back into the party, I think I'm thirsty."

"Jade!" Theo called after her, but she just ignored him and ran into the party, heading straight towards the kitchen, where drinks were being served.

Jade held another red solo cup in her hand while she leaned her elbows on the counter, "Hey mama's." A voice whispered in Jade's ear as he came up behind her, trapping her between his arms.

"Matteo, can you believe that Theo said you were-" Jade started, before the voice cut her off, "It's not Matteo, honey."

"Oh. Then I have a boyfriend, can you move?" Jade asked kindly, while the boy chuckled, "You mean that boyfriend?" The finger pointed at Matteo who stood on the other side of the room, his arms around Cherry's waist while he hugged her from behind.

"I-" Jade's heart stopped as she watched the two with close eyes, "That's-"

"Can you get off me now?" Jade sighed as she tried to push the boy away from her, to no avail, "Let me show you how good a real man-"

"I said get the fuck off!" Jade yelled, catching the attention of people nearby, making the boy back off immediately, his hands held up in the air, "You're fucking psycho." He hissed before walking away, leaving Jade by herself again, although people were still staring.

"Do I have something on my face or something?" Jade snapped at them, making them immediately look away.

Jade just slammed her cup onto the kitchen before storming out, only to meet Theo at the door, "Jade, I'm so sorry-" He began, only for Jade to shake her head, "It's fine, Theo. I just need to get out of here."