FIRST CHAPTER-Welcome to the Paris!

-In Paris, our lives are one masked ball

                                           -In Paris, our lives are one masked ball.-

                                                                                  ***

May 18th.

The day my life turned 365 degrees.

And don't blame me.

Blame them.

Or him.

                                                                                       ***

Okay, so here it is. I arrived in Paris. I am now in the city where I will live. I moved here. Yes, you heard it right.

I moved to the city of love.

But I left my love behind.

I know Matias will never forgive me for moving. And I will never forgive him for not being able to understand. And for not even trying to understand.

My dad got a life opportunity for a job here. That means a life opportunity for our family. I'm only sixteen, so it's logical that I'll have to move with my parents and sister if they want to.
I loved living in Saarbrücken, of course. 

But I always dreamed of France. Especially Paris. 

And now, if I have the chance to live there, of course I'll take it.

No matter how much I loved Mathias. Even though I still love him. But the emotions are starting to fade, and I don't cry every day anymore.

I'm feeling better now. And Paris will make me even better and happier. I really hope so.

"Nell, look out the window..."

The voice of my sister brought me back to reality.

When I looked out the window, I couldn't believe my eyes at what I was seeing.

In front of me stood the Eiffel Tower, illuminated by soft lights and surrounded by tourists. My hand flew to my mouth in shock and awe.

It's even more impressive and bigger in person.

Oh my goodness, is my dream finally coming true?

The avenues we drove through were filled with people enjoying leisurely walks. In their own French way. The elegant cafes, located on almost every corner, exuded the aroma of fresh coffee.

And I immediately knew that this city would provide me with incredible experiences and adventures that I could only dream of before.

When I took a closer look at my surroundings, I noticed posters for Ladybug and Chat Noir.