TWELVTH CHAPTER-Agreste's and Graham de Vanily's

Chat Noir didn't come to for the weekend. I didn't even see him from the terrace doing his rounds with Ladybug. And since Glaciator, there were no akuma attacks so he had no reason to appear in public.

Because he didn't come, I was very moody and sad on monday at school. I was so nervous,
I couldn't listen to Chloe talk the worst about everyone in the class anymore.

"Can you shut up? Enough more Chloe. Stop talking about everyone like that!"

"How dare you tell me what to do? Get away from me. We will not sit together anymore!'

"What a shame..." I took my bag and looked around. The whole class was staring at me for standing up to Chloe. But that's not why I watched them. I was looking for a free place to sit.

And the only free place was next to cheese boy.

Alya says Nino has the flu and won't be coming to school all week. Never mind, I'd rather sit next to Adrien Agrest (the most desirable model in Paris) than Chloe (the spoiled brat).

I sat next to Adrien without even asking if I had permission to do so. Now, when we sit together he can explain damn physics to me.

I looked at him and waved at him. He turned his head to the side and made a strange expression. It touched me and I immediately felt uncomfortable.

I don't like it when people are like that to me for no reason.

Or is he just having a bad day?

No, he clearly has something against me because he moved to sit as far away from me as possible. He didn't smell like cheese this time. Then I smelled myself in case I'm the one who stinks.

Not. It's not even that.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Get ready for next class Nell, we're at school."

Fuck you, Adrien-I wanted to say. What the hell is this to me? I literally didn't say anything bad to him. Why is he behaving like this? I feel guilty even though I know I didn't do anything wrong to him. But he acts like I am.

"Okay Adrien, what's your..."

At that moment Miss Bustier entered the class. She greeted us and asked how we spent the weekend. My weekend went terribly because my kitty didn't show up. Friday was great, but it doesn't count as a weekend. 

Life is pretty boring when everything is going on normally. I'm not really used to that.

Miss Bustier began to write the lesson on the board. I took a notebook and started writing.
All the time, my eyes wandered to Adrien, who was trying to act very hostile towards me.

That's disgusting of him, because I'm the one who managed to calm him down and save him from akuma last week. I'm not asking for thanks, but I'm asking for at least some respect.

Everyone talks about how Adrien has a good heart and how he wants to help everyone, but the only thing I see is that Adrien is very conceited and arrogant.

Why does this touch me so much? I have nothing connetction with Adrien, I don't like him, so I should practically don+t care how he treats me.

I'm not his fan that I'll scream like a freak when he shows up.

Because I'm a Chat Noir fan and the only thing that would hurt me is if he treats me like this Adrien. I do not care. When class is over, I'll find another place to sit.

"When you write this from the board, put down your pencils and listen."

I put the pencil in the pencil case, leaned back and crossed my legs. Adrien remained in the same position moved away from me. He never even looked at me. I'm trying to look like I'm not affected by this, but my eyes are watering. I don't like it when someone treats me like this.