EIGHTH CHAPTER-Trocadero and huge baby

Trocadero is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited and seen. Although it's really crowded, it's worth it because it's one of the best ways to see the Eiffel Tower properly.

Dorothea is as enthusiastic about Trocadero as I am. Mom likes it too and finally all three of us are happy. There really have been a lot of problems in the relationship since Hermoine's accident. And then everything with Mathias.

The whole time I was trying to paint the Eiffel Tower as best as I could. I will never stop admiring his beauty.

"Take a picture of me and Dorothea," I said, handing the phone to my mother. I sat on a nearby bench and Dorothea on my lap.

"Say, sir..." At that moment, a baby started crying so loudly that the whole place echoed with her cries. What a brat, goodness.  Mom continued taking pictures of me and Dorothea as we struck different poses. 

Then I saw akuma. 

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, there was a commotion, and when I turned around, I saw a gigantic baby dressed in a purple hoodie with a pink mask on their face. But not a baby like a granny. A baby giant. 

Is it realistic that Hawk Moth just akumatized a baby?

People around us started running. Mom grabbed me and my sister's hand, and we started running too. The baby wasn't paying attention to where it was going, just yelling for a lollipop.

I wanted to get far enough away that I wouldn't get hurt, but not too far that I couldn't see when Chat Noir and Ladybug arrived. I want to thank him for the pancakes and for tidying up my room.

"Now Ladybug and Chat Noir will come!" Dorothea exclaimed excitedly, as if she could read my thoughts.

"Girls, let's go home. It's not safe here."

We both ignored what Mom was saying. We just wanted to see those two. Ah...

And indeed, Chat Noir appeared at the scene. He jumped onto a pole and rang the little bell he had on his outfit to get the baby's attention.

The giant baby then turned around, and he started spinning his tail.

I couldn't stop staring. I think drool would have started coming out of my mouth if it were open. I have a huge crush on him, definitely.

The baby then tried to grab him with her hand, and he skillfully jumped and did a somersault, landing on his feet each time. Chat Noir then leaped and hit the baby with his staff. He started hopping around the street, taunting the baby.

"Catch me if you can, you big brat."

The baby started chasing him.

"Where is Ladybug?" Dorothea asked loud. For real, where is she?

When I looked back at the kitty, I saw the baby grab him by the hand and prepare to put him in her mouth. I covered my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing. It looked so hilarious.

At that moment, I spotted Ladybug. She jumped with her yo-yo, trying to catch Cat Noir.

"Ladybug!" Dorothea happily shouted, waving her hands. She always does that when she's excited.

"I see you fell easily into the baby's clutches," Ladybug teased him.

"Don't worry, m'lady, we've only just begun the game."

He freed himself from the baby's grasp with the help of his staff and jumped towards her.

When he called her m'lady, I felt jealous. Actually, I hadn't really thought about their relationship at all before.