Jealousy, Jealousy

𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸: you and the team have been on a case and Spencer and you have not had sex in two weeks, so you decide to tease him as much as you can.

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼: Daddy kink, Ownership kink, nicknames (Bunny, baby girl, daddy, baby, baby bunny, good girl), spanking, jealous sex, penetrative sex, degrading kink, Oral sex (male receiving), (LMK if I forgot anything)

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂: Smut

~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was one of those days, just the day that makes me mad. We've been running from state to state trying to catch the unsub, which in turn means nothing for me. Spencer and I have been married for 5 years and we have a very good sex life, almost too good sometimes if you know what I mean. But unfortunately, Spencer has this rule about how there's "No sex on a case", it's been like 2 weeks since we've fucked and I'm going crazy. So to combat that I've been wearing the shortest skirts and tightest blouses I can just to get a reaction out of him. But something I've noticed from Spencer is that he doesn't like me talking to the officers at the station, specifically one named Officer Lowel, who we both know is flirting with me. And that gives me an idea, one that I know for a fact will work for him. So once the case is done and we're leaving tomorrow, I go up to Officer Lowel, smirking a little at the thought of what will happen at the hotel. Now since I'm smart and I always plan, I got a room on another floor than the rest of the team, just in case we end up fucking.

"Spence I forgot something inside, I'm gonna go get it," I say, looking at him. He nods, signaling that he'll wait for me so I start to walk in a big smile growing on my face, thinking about what's gonna happen next.

"Hi Officer," I say, leaning against the wall, him standing in front of me, only a couple inches from my body. "We're leaving tomorrow," I say with the fakest sadness I can muster.
"Thats so sad," He says, looking me up and down with a smirk creeping onto his face. "Maybe we could... do something fun tonight," He speaks, the door opening, presumably Spencer trying to find me and get me to come to the car.

"Maybe," I say, my hand going to Lowel's arm, rubbing it slightly, just enough to make it look like I was flirting with him, but so little there was possible deniability on my end.

"Hi bunny," says Spencer, his arms snaking around my waist and his head going into the crook of my neck, nibbling a little at my skin. "You ready to go?" He asks, his voice full of something that sounds like jealousy.

"But I'm talking to Officer Lowel," I speak, looking at him. He lifts his head and gives Lowel a death stare, and if looks could kill this one would.
"We need to go bunny," He says, trying to pull me away a little, his voice dripping with desire and something that I can't put my finger on, something more than jealousy, something like rage. "We have an early morning," He says, which is a blatant lie, we leave at 10 AM tomorrow.

"Ok," I speak, looking back at him for a second before starting again, "Thank you for all your help Officer, bye" I try to seem as innocent as possible. I wave at the officer, his face dripping with disappointment, but he still waves back as we leave, exiting the room, Spencer leading me out, dragging me by the hand, his grip hard on my hand.

We go to the car, silently, him refusing to speak to me. "What's wrong," I say, going to his ear as we walk before whispering "Daddy," with my words he stiffens, walking faster to the car, dragging me behind him. Once we get to the rest of the group who are all standing around the two cars, waiting for us before they all leave in one car, us in another.

"Sorry, it took so long," Spencer starts, his arm snaking around my waist. They all nod and start getting into the car, their voices saying they'll see us in the morning. We go to the car and he opens the door for me, helping me get in.
"Thanks, Daddy," I say with a smile, He closes the door quickly, goes around, and gets into the driver's seat, turns on the car, and starts to drive. "What's wrong Daddy, did I do something wrong?" I ask, with a smirk growing on my face.