Pavlovs

𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸: You had tried to do the Pavlov experiment on him and it works

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼: penetrative sex, teasing, oral sex (Male Receiving), oral sex while driving, name-calling (Bunny, Babby, Doctor) (LMK if I forgot anything)

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂: Smut

I love my husband so god damn much, I love everything about him, especially the fact that he's so fucking easy, so easy to tempt and turn him on. For the last couple of months, I've been trying something, something that I'm so happy that it's worked. I've been calling him a name that doesn't sound naughty, Doctor, during sex, trying to condition him to associate me calling him that with him fucking my brains out. So far, I think it's worked. We've been solving a case and just finished with the profile, which means we will be presenting it soon. I'm standing next to him, his arms around my waist as we speak.
"It's almost time to present the profile Doctor" I speak, looking up at him as innocently as I can, looking at his facial expressions. His face contorted into a look of confusion, then to something of lust, signaling he was just a little turned on by my wording. I can feel his cock grow as I spoke, his body pressed into me, giving me a full feeling of his body.

"Baby," he speaks, looking into my eyes with a look that tells me to shut up. His lips connect to mine softly before pulling away, leading me to where we're meant to present the profile. His hand never leaves my back, keeping me close to him, making sure that I can't get away from him, which I would never want to. We stand, his lips close to my ear, whispering, "Look at you, being such a slut turning me on" he speaks, not leaving the crook of my neck, his arms resting on my waist. "Especially before a profile," he says, earning an innocent look from me.

"What do you mean, Doctor?" I ask, looking back at him with a little smile, trying to not have him realize what I'm doing. He looks at me with a warning look, telling me to shut the fuck up, which I return with a smile. As soon as he opens his mouth, probably to just tell me off, Hotch calls us to present the profile, making him groan at the timing and take his arms off of me, his hand going to mine and grabbing it, pulling me towards where we're going to present the profile.

As we did, I made sure to look over at him with a smirk, trying to tease him as we talked, especially when he spoke. He starts to speak, signaling for me to start to tease him once more. I start to play with the hem of my skirt, something that he always notices, making him look at my skirt and then back at me before tearing his eyes from me, looking across the room, stuttering over his words. The fact that I have this power over him makes me smile wide, thinking about what's gonna happen when we get back to our room.

We wrap up the profile, Spencer stuttering and tripping over his words the whole time, his eyes continually going back to me. Spencer and I start to walk to the door of the office, seeing as it is currently 9 PM and I'm tired, or at least that's what we told the others, we both know it's just so that he can fuck the life out of me. The rest of the team decided to stay at the station and work a little more, with me wanting to see what happens at the hotel, and what happens with me and Spencer. His hands rest on my hip, keeping my body close to his, making sure that I can't get away from him.

"What's wrong Spence?" I ask his grip hard on my hip, definitely leaving a little bit of a bruise on my skin.

"You know what the fuck you did" He speaks, looking into my eyes for a quick second before opening the door for me, and leading me to the car. We stay quiet as he opens the passenger seat door for me, helping me into the car before getting in himself. His right hand goes to my thigh, high enough to lift my skirt, exposing the skin of my thigh to him. "I love you so much, but god are you a slut," He speaks, looking at me for a second as he starts to drive to the hotel, his thumb brushing my thigh as he speaks, sending shivers down my thigh. "You want it, don't you?" He asks, looking at the road as he speaks, his face not twitching with any sort of emotion.