Let Me Watch

𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸: Spencer punishes you

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼: masturbation, sex, pet names, daddy kink, orgasm denial (LMK if I missed anything)

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂: smut

I'm getting it and know it just from how Spencer looks at me from across the office. I know why, I mean I have been teasing him all fucking day, wearing a short skirt and a blouse that shows off my chest to him, the feeling of his eyes on me coming with me all day. I'm sitting at my desk across from Spencer, the day about to end, and the feeling of him making me giddy with excitement. I look at him for a second, his eyes dark with some kind of lust mixed with anger at my actions all day with me sitting for him, showing off my tits to him as I work, making sure to bend down a little to make sure he saw. I get up, going to Spencer, a smirk on my face.

"Ready to go?" I ask, leaning against the edge of his desk, him leaning back in his chair, looking at me with a 'you're getting it later' look.

"Yep," He speaks, getting up and grabbing his bag, his hand going to mine roughly, pulling me as he walks to the elevator. He waves at the rest of the team, they wave back at us. As soon as the elevator doors close, I'm pushed up against the wall, his hand connected to my neck, his eyes blazing with need.

"Do you think it's funny to act like a fucking slut?" He asks, his grip on my neck making my hands go to his wrist, holding him there a little, not wanting for him to stop with the harsh treatment.

"Kinda" I speak, a smirk forming on my face a little, watching his face contort into a frown.

"Fucking slut," he speaks, leaning down and kissing me harshly, the feeling of his lips on mine.

As we go home, his hand lays on my thigh, making sure that I know what's going to happen to me, that he's going to make me regret my decision to tease him, although I don't think I could ever do that. He squeezes my thing once and a while, reminding me that once we get home, he's going to punish me.

He pulls into the driveway, leading us into the house, his grip firm on my wrist. As soon as the door is locked, he kisses me, picking me up and bringing me to the bedroom, laying me in the bed. His hands roam my body, practically ripping the fabric off of my body, leaving me in just my panties, skirt, and bra. He rips his lips off mine, getting up and going to the closet, the whole time not speaking.

"What are you doing Daddy?" I ask, propping me up on my forearms, watching him pull out a vibrator and a rope, and come back to me. I know that the nickname will get me fucked over, but who cares. He opens my legs with a force that I don't think I've ever felt and ties my hands so I can't touch anything. "Daddy, what are you doing?" I ask again, pulling on the ropes.

"Shut up," he speaks, grabbing my face, "No talking unless it's the safe word, got it?" I nod at his statement, just wanting him to do something. He kisses me before he lets go of my face, going to my panties, pulling them down slightly, giving him access to my pussy. I watch him as he puts the vibrator on my clit, using my panties to hold it there. He turns it on, the feeling making me moan out, my eyes rolling back in my head. He puts a chair in good view of my panties and the vibrator, sitting down to watch what he's doing to me.

"Daddy please touch me," I whine out, trying to get out of the restraints, my hips grinding in the air, wanting more.

"Do you deserve it?" He asks, the question making me a little annoyed, I know I don't but god do I want it?

"No, but I'll be good!" I speak, looking to see Spencer undoing his pants, his gaze not leaving my pussy, watching my hips move, watching me as I get closer to my high. From my angle I can see him starting to move his hand up and down his shaft, starting to get himself off to my pleasure. "Daddy please touch me!" my words send more anger into his already lustful gaze.

"I don't touch sluts who tease their daddy," he speaks, making me pull at the ropes, the feeling of the vibrator getting to be too much.

"Daddy I'm sorry! I need it so bad!" I whine, trying to get away from the vibrator, wanting more, my high coming closer and closer. "P-please?"

"I don't let sluts cum," he speaks, his hand moving faster and faster, his high coming closer. "Fuck," he speaks as he cums, his seed spilling out, my high taking over my body.

"Daddy!" I cry out, the feeling of my high washing over me, my back arching as I cum, loving the feeling of his control over my pleasure. I spill out with Spencer watching as I convulse from my high.

"Such a good slut for me," he speaks as he gets up, his lips kissing mine, untying my hands and letting me sit up. "I love you," he says, his thumb rubbing my cheek, making me smile as he looks into my eyes.

"I love you too Spence," I reply, him kissing me again, laying down next to me, cuddling me as we fall asleep in each other's arms.