Helper

𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸: You are stressed about work and Spencer helps with the stress

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼: fingering, nicknames (Baby, baby girl, good girl), (LMK if I forgot something!!!)

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂: Smut

𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭: Yes

Fuck. This week has been the worst week in the world. I have had so many reports and things to do this week which has not given me time to even talk to my husband.

"Spence?" I yell out, entering the kitchen, and looking for him before finding him getting a glass of water.

"Yes?" he asks, turning to me, and smiling at me.

I go to him, hugging him as I bury my head into his chest. "Baby, I hate work right now," I say into his chest.

"Why?" He asks, putting the glass down and hugging me.

"There's so much shit to do, y'know?" I ask, looking up at his face, and inspecting him.

He looks me in the eyes, "Do you need any help, baby?" he asks, giving me a smirk that insinuates what he means.

"How?" I ask a smile on my face, knowing what he means by 'help'.

His hands go down my body, feeling me up. "I think you know how," He picks me up, putting me on the table, his hands finally stopping my hips, standing in between my legs, kissing me with a smirk.

"Show me," I say against his lips, his hands going to my shorts, pulling them off of me, his fingers going down to my clit, starting to play with my clit, my teeth latching onto his lip, pulling slightly.

"What? Tell me what you want" He tells me, taking his lip off mine, his hand moving my panties to the side.

"I want you to fuck me," I whisper, making him chuckle slightly, his fingers pushing into me, a gasp escaping my lips as his fingers enter me. I start to grind down onto his fingers, wanting to get as much as I can.

"Such a good girl for me," he says, pushing his fingers in and out of me, making me moan and cry out for him to keep going.

"Please," I sigh, my eyes starting to roll back in my head, pleading for him to go faster, my high starting to wash over me.

His eyes light up with a smirk, his finger moving faster in me. "Please what, baby?" his tone is teasing like he's trying to make fun of me.

"Spence, I'm so fucking close."

"Cum for me baby, show me what a good girl you are for me," my high washes over me, crying out as I do, my hips grinding down onto his hand, making him chuckle slightly. I shut my eyes hard, my head going into his neck, trying to stop my moans. "You look so pretty when you cum, you know that?" he asks as I come down from my high, with him taking his fingers out of me.

"Thanks," I whisper into his skin, his hands taking me off of the counter as I do. "I love you," I tell him, looking up at him as I do.

"I love you too, baby girl," his lips connect to mine for a second before he takes them off. "Do you have time to watch a movie?" He asks, making me nod at his words, him leading me to the couch and grabbing the remote.

~~~~~

A/N: Hey guysss I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! Remember that you can request a chapter if you want!!