Strip it down

𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸: You work at the BAU but your side job is being a stripper and you see Spencer and the rest of the team, so you decide to do something

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼: stripper things, penitrative sex, name calling (Bunny, babygirl), ownership kink, hair pulling (LMK if I forgot anything)

𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓻𝔂: Smut

Don't get me wrong, I love working at the BAU, but they don't pay the way that I want them to. I mean the FBI pays VERY well, but not enough to maintain my bougie taste. So, I have to make up ways to, let's just say, support myself, and that way is being a stripper. I am fully aware that my "Day" job, (which we all know can go well into the night) isn't very stripper friendly, actually, it's not accepting at all. Therefore, I haven't told anyone about the fact that I am a stripper, not because I'm embarrassed, but because, well I just don't want to.

"Hey, Y/N, wanna go for drinks?" asks Emily, her face being lit by a smile. I want to go, I really do, but I can't, I'm working tonight.

I have to make something up. "I can't, I'm helping my sister" I speak, looking at her with sorry eyes. She nods, replying with just a smile.

"See you tomorrow then?" she asks, picking up her purse that sits on her desk.

"See you," I say with a smile, grabbing my own bag and heading to the elevators, and while I do I spot Spencer, my office crush. He smiles at me as I leave, waving at me as I leave, signaling for me to smile and wave back at him.

Once I get into my car I sit in the driver's seat, putting my bag in the passenger seat, looking back at the duffle in the back seat. The duffle is full of my stripper things like my heels, my outfit for tonight, and my money bag. I start to drive, looking over to see the rest of the team walking to their cars, probably talking about what bar they're going to. I smile slightly, seeing what a good team I have, but it soon falls with the nerve I have for the fact that they might be coming to my bar, but then remind myself that I work at a strip club, one that I'm pretty sure they'll never go to. As I drive, I look at the scenery, the scene that I'm very much used to. I smile slightly at the fact that I know that I'm gonna make some money tonight, just because of how confident I am right now.

As I walk into the bar, I look at the other girls, doing what they do. I walk into the locker room, getting changed into a school-girl outfit, one that shows off my body. The small plaid skirt shows my ass off, and when I bend down, the audience could probably see my thong. My small, cropped, button-up shirt shows off my tits, tied at the bottom. I make sure to put on red lipstick, a color that makes me look like heaven, my makeup makes me look 100 times better.

After I'm done with my makeup and hanging out with the other girls backstage, I can hear the announcement of me coming on, making me stand up and head to the entrance of the stage, waiting for the music to start playing. As it plays, I come out, walking seductively onto the stage, going to the pole, and starting to dance, swaying my ass at the audience. As I dance, people throw money at me, making me smile at the amount that I feel coming onto the stage. I look back, trying to see all of the faces of the potential customers, but the faces that I'm met with aren't the faces of customers, they're the faces of my coworkers, the people I see almost 24/7. My eyes widen at the sight, they probably see my face with their eyes widening. JJ turns to Emily, probably commenting on the fact that it was me, but Morgan and Reid's faces are just filled with shock, almost unable to speak. I immediately turn my face, continuing to dance, but my head is filled with the thought that my co-workers were there, that they had chosen this bar out of all the bars in DC.

After my dance I collect my money, a cool 3k, and get off of the stage, going to put the money into my bag. Something else to note is that my club, also doubles as a restaurant, making it so that I also have to wait tables in my skimpy outfit after my dance is done, and so I do, I go to get my tables and by pure luck I get the table where my co-workers are sitting, giving me a pit in my stomach. The thought of having Spencer look at me as I flaunt myself at people, somehow turns me on in a small way, the way that he stared at me as I dance tells me that he's also in some ways, attracted to me as well.