rumble new invention

Rumble already round up Mr. Wakisak, the school male principal name Tristan wu, imamura, tsunado, snow flower, laurel jade, fry lilic,  Miku yuuki, and peppermint azure on school roof for surprise invention underneath the white sheet.

Tsunado: "why you want us on school roof, dude, I'm confused."

Fry: "you said it buddy."

Rumble: "in several months at section 32 weapons & gadgets department, I built new invention to help out our friends for Titan pokemon locations."

They surprise for him to made new invention to help out for their fellow agents for Titan pokemon locations as he grabbed sheet middle with both hands to look at the group with crazy grin, "say hello to.." He take off the sheet to reveal robotic resemblance to kilowatterl but bigger and he finished his sentence, "Titan pokemon finder with indestructible Beskar armor got cybernetic red eyes to see Titan pokemon from 20 meter way in the sky and 10 percent of herba mystica from universes and outer rim then fly back to our friends began leading to Titan pokemon locations."

Mr. Wakiask: "congratulations my dear boy."

Miku: "way to go nerd."

Principle wu: "the league of section alliances will be proud of you for becoming new invention."

Imamura: "you said it sir besides tsunado, Miku, me, Okada, and saeko busujma join section 46 as wild tera pokemon catchers since three months ago."

Laurel: "including half of staffs and students."

Takagi estate

Outside of garage at left side, yurkio with her husband talking to yoshoka & another male until she sense someone behind her in five feet away with a smile and said, "I sense my daughter offered to join section 33 as wild tera pokemon catcher, am ...

Outside of garage at left side, yurkio with her husband talking to yoshoka & another male until she sense someone behind her in five feet away with a smile and said, "I sense my daughter offered to join section 33 as wild tera pokemon catcher, am I right master luke Skywalker."  She turned around to see her former Jedi master luke Skywalker with a smile and replied, "indeed my former Padawan, I sense captain Ackerman air Erwin cruiser come out from lightspeed to your universe soon as possible to send their probe droid to finding another abandoned Jedi temple somewhere in the woods from outside of city."

Souichiro: "good for new generations of Jedi knights need it for new Padawan from every universes."

Yoshoka: "you said it sir."

[New chapter is out for today]