vs tera granbull

King of the hill universe two: 2024 edition with ageless

On Monday September 21st, 2024 in arlen, Texas at 9:15 am: Strickland propane

In front parking lot with portal show up behind at the end in 2⅛ feet away began open up to reveal section 41 Northside corridor in fourth floor with peacemaker, Madame galvantula, Forrest Harrison from Pokemon alternate world number one, and  hap...

In front parking lot with portal show up behind at the end in 2⅛ feet away began open up to reveal section 41 Northside corridor in fourth floor with peacemaker, Madame galvantula, Forrest Harrison from Pokemon alternate world number one, and  happy hogan come out from through portal to outside parking lot to see glimmering granbull standing in middle between two buildings next to propane tank at nine feet away, he summoned teratal crystal Rose up from pavement to absorb him in couple of second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallzied granbull with grass type tera shard crown on top of his head.

Happy hogan: "showtime Forrest."

He pulled out pokeball in hand began toss it in the air to call out his Pokemon, "let go vikavolt!" He come out from pokeball to outside battle against terastallzied granbull when Madame galvantula shoot her web at Strickland propane roof to land to help out Forrest as he called out attack, "x-scissor!" Just then terastallzied granbull dodge to right from the attack and noticed coy peacemaker running straight toward him until they collide each other with their forearms touched it.

Peacemaker: "hell yeah! Fighting wild tera Pokemon is coming off my bucket list!"

They seperate each other with peacemaker turned on the helmet to fire sonic boom make granbull slide back bit then Madame galvantula fire duo of  small electric webs shoot on the stomach to shock granbull is super effective and medium halfway critical damage that got attention from buck Strickland, joe jack, and Enrique from the window, as Forrest called out another attack, "energy ball!" He fired energy ball from pitchers straight toward granbull with direct hit in the face make more damage caused terastal crystal shattered for return granbull to normal with dizzy and Forrest pull out pokeball began throwing toward granbull and hit on top of forehead for pokeball open by itself to send him with red beam went inside pokeball who closed it and fall down on the pavement gently and lock him up. Forrest happy for capture wild tera Pokemon first time as wild tera Pokemon catcher."

"Way to go boy."

They saw the trio standing front porch with a smiles and Forrest said to buck in polite, "thank you sir. I'm just doing my job as wild tera Pokemon catcher."

Happy hogan: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]