Jedi master meet pokemon catcher

Fujimi academy during 7:15 am

At command center with saya takagi, tsunoda, Mr. Teshima, and commander wim at holotable very surprised to see the image another Jedi temple.

It surrounded by medium size empty field from outside of forests far far far from the city in Northwest side since last night and Mr

It surrounded by medium size empty field from outside of forests far far far from the city in Northwest side since last night and Mr. Teshima said to them, "we need send exception team over there to check it out." Tsunoda replied, "good idea sir." He turned around at one of staff at monitor and said, "tell admiral misawa at star destroyer to send exception team over there." He nodded his head to agree with him and begins looked back at monitor begun talking with admiral misawa at star destroyer and Jedi master rika enter the command center with a smile on her face started friendly morning greet, "good morning everyone."

Mr. Teshima: "welcome Jedi master rika to fujimi academy."

Rika: "thank you."

She then noticed saya right next to Mr. Teshima who got beautiful f-cup breasts inside her female school uniform and she said to her very nicely, "who are you cutie?" She blushed little bit after hearing that from rika begun replied back to her very polite, "I'm saya takagi the smartest student at fujimi academy and section 33 cadet wild tera pokemon catcher from wild tera pokemon catcher squadron." Rika said to her in charming tone, "that's beautiful name for hot girl in sexy body." Saya smile with one viable ponit tooth at left side of mouth getting flirt by Jedi master from her universe and said, "are you flirted with me, Jedi master."

Rika: "yes i did."

She walk up to rika to her finger on stomach inside Jedi cloth feelings the muscle and look up at her with erotic smile, "you been working out sometimes at your universe, handsome." Rika replied, "yup during afternoon after work at paldea region headquarter as elite Four."

Saya: "that's wonderful, after school over you, me hanging out at cafe with drinks and getting know each other like hobbies."

Rika: "sounds good to me, cutie."

Saya: "you so cute and handsome for elite Four and Jedi master."

The trio is speechless to see Saya and rika flirting each other for first time inside the command center at fujimi academy.

Meanwhile at ambiga town during 5:15 pm

Pokemon center with Bianca at the cafe with her boyfriend and her friends to hangout with cilan said to Bianca in kindness, "when you start your wild tera pokemon mission, Bianca?" She replied, "after the tournament over, oh captain Ackerman's daughter and maria hill coming here tomorrow to watch the tournament."

Stephan: "awesome, I want to meet them for first time."

Iris: "me too."

[New chapter is out for today]